- 12 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 14 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 17 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Concept Render Hits The Web: Triple Rear Cameras And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar December 5 Highlights: Nikki Tamboli Gets Eliminated From The House In Mid-Season Finale
- Sports F1 2020: Bottas and Russell share front row in Hamilton's absence
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Hyundai India launched the Verna facelift in the Indian market in a range of five variants - S, S+, SX, SX(O) and SX(O) Turbo. The sedan comes with a starting price of Rs 9.30 lakh, ex-showroom for the base and Rs 13.99 lakh, ex-showroom for the top spec variant. Below are the fuel efficiency figures of all the variants of the Verna across its engine line-up.
The first fuel economy figures are for the 1.5-litre, naturally aspirated four-cylinder petrol motor. The unit delivers 17.7 km/l for the manual and 18.45 km/l for the CVT gearbox. Then is the 1.0-litre, three-cylinder turbo petrol unit that is coupled with the seven-speed automatic dual-clutch transmission (DCT) and delivers a fuel economy of 19.2 km/l.
Last but not least, is the 1.5-litre, four-cylinder oil burner that is offered with the torque converter automatic transmission and delivers a fuel economy of 21.3 km/l. On the other hand, the manual variant delivers the highest fuel economy of 25 km/l.
The 1.5-litre petrol engine produces 115bhp of power and 144Nm of peak torque, while the 1.4-litre diesel churns out 115bhp of power and 250Nm of peak torque. On the other hand, the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine produces an impressive 120bhp of power and 170Nm of peak torque.
On the exterior, the new Verna features a huge grille at the front, sleeker LED headlamps at either end, newly designed alloy wheels all around and an updated set of LED tail lamps, bumpers and boot lid as well. Hyundai offers the sedan in six colours - Fiery Red, Titan Grey, Starry Night, Typhoon Silver, Polar White and Phantom Black.
Step inside the car and you will be welcomed with some major updates such as a large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and Hyundai's ‘Blue Link' technology, ventilated seats, wireless charging, automatic climate control, steering-mounted controls, cruise control, keyless entry, push-button start/stop and all the safety features mandated as well.
Thoughts About The Mileage Figures Of The Hyundai Verna
The new Hyundai Verna looks absolutely stunning and is more feature-loaded compared to the previous generation model. With this kind of mileage figure, especially for the petrol variant is absolutely amazing and we hope that the new Verna grabs a lot of attention.