- 8 min ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 1 hr ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 15 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- Technology OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass Edition Bold Black Color Option Launched: Where To Buy?
- News ED files money laundering case against former Maharashtra home minister Anil Deshmukh
- Movies Soha Ali Khan On Kareena And Saif's Second Son: Inaaya Is Going To Be An Amazing Older Sister
- Sports Curry's Warriors take down NBA-leading Jazz, Westbrook enters record books
- Finance Sun Pharma To Make Eli Lilly's Covid Medicine: Shares Hit 52-Week High
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Top 3 Festive Blue Kurta Sets For Eid Ft. Aahana Kumra, Dia Mirza, And Fatima Sana Shaikh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Audi has listed the A4 sedan on its Indian website. Moreover, the company has also announced that bookings for its upcoming fifth-generation A4 sedan in India have commenced. The new A4 sedan can now be booked either online or at any of the brand's dealerships across India for an amount of Rs 2 lakh.
The new Audi A4 sedan now comes with a host of new updates. This includes several subtle cosmetic changes, both in the interior and exterior. It now also comes packed with a host of features, connected technology and other safety equipment as well.
The company had previously announced the start of production of the new A4 at the brand's Aurangabad facility in the country. Audi is now all set to launch the new sedan sometime in early-2021. Audi has confirmed that the new A4 will be their first model launch of the coming year, along with a host of others lined up.
A few things that the all-new Audi A4 will get are new headlights, redesigned bumpers, dual exhausts and LED tail lamps on the outside. On the inside, it gets a continuous air vent strip and sensor-controlled reading lights, ambient lighting is available but as an option. It also gets a 10.11-inch MMI touchscreen infotainment head-unit with voice commands.
Powering the all-new Audi A4 is the brand's 2.0-litre TFSI petrol engine. It produces 188bhp and 320Nm of peak torque and is mated to an automatic transmission unit as standard. The car can catapult from 0-100 km/h in a claimed 7.3 seconds.
Thoughts About The All-New Fifth Generation Audi A4
The fifth-generation Audi A4 will kick things off for the German brand in India, in terms of new product launches. The car will be feature-loaded than the previous generation. Once launched, the new Audi A4 will go up against the likes of the BMW 3 Series, Jaguar XE and the Mercedes-Benz C-Class.