- 11 hrs ago Top 3 Tata Punch Alternatives
- 20 hrs ago Citroen C3: Few Things You Should Know
- 23 hrs ago Tata Punch Launched: Prices Start From Rs 5.49 Lakh
- 1 day ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- Movies Sumit Mallabade: A Gaming Youtuber Defying All The Mainstream Celebrities
- Lifestyle Expert Article: The Role Of Aesthetic Medicine In The Modern World
- Finance SBI To Undertake Mega E-Auction of 1000+ Properties On 25th October: Here’s How To Apply
- News MHT CET 2021: For these questions, students to get full marks
- Sports Cricket fraternity mourns Bandula Warnapura's demise
- Technology Tagg Verve Plus Review: A Smartwatch For The Health-Conscious
- Education CBSE Term I Date Sheet 2021 Update: CBSE Class 10 And 12 Term I Date Sheet Released On CBSE.Gov.In Site
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Audi has listed the A4 sedan on its Indian website. Moreover, the company has also announced that bookings for its upcoming fifth-generation A4 sedan in India have commenced. The new A4 sedan can now be booked either online or at any of the brand's dealerships across India for an amount of Rs 2 lakh.
The new Audi A4 sedan now comes with a host of new updates. This includes several subtle cosmetic changes, both in the interior and exterior. It now also comes packed with a host of features, connected technology and other safety equipment as well.
The company had previously announced the start of production of the new A4 at the brand's Aurangabad facility in the country. Audi is now all set to launch the new sedan sometime in early-2021. Audi has confirmed that the new A4 will be their first model launch of the coming year, along with a host of others lined up.
A few things that the all-new Audi A4 will get are new headlights, redesigned bumpers, dual exhausts and LED tail lamps on the outside. On the inside, it gets a continuous air vent strip and sensor-controlled reading lights, ambient lighting is available but as an option. It also gets a 10.11-inch MMI touchscreen infotainment head-unit with voice commands.
Powering the all-new Audi A4 is the brand's 2.0-litre TFSI petrol engine. It produces 188bhp and 320Nm of peak torque and is mated to an automatic transmission unit as standard. The car can catapult from 0-100 km/h in a claimed 7.3 seconds.
Thoughts About The All-New Fifth Generation Audi A4
The fifth-generation Audi A4 will kick things off for the German brand in India, in terms of new product launches. The car will be feature-loaded than the previous generation. Once launched, the new Audi A4 will go up against the likes of the BMW 3 Series, Jaguar XE and the Mercedes-Benz C-Class.