- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- 19 hrs ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- Technology Amazon Upto 70% Off On Boat Headphones, Speakers, Home Theaters And More
- News Tandav makers fail to get Supreme Court’s protection from arrest
- Movies Splitsvilla 13: Ace Of Space Fame Nikita Bhamidipati Confirmed As One Of The Contestants
- Finance Route Mobile Up 100% Since Listing As FPIs Up Stake
- Lifestyle Rasika Dugal And Kirti Kulhari Have Flared Dress Goals For Us And Styling Lessons Too!
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Audi has listed the A4 sedan on its Indian website. Moreover, the company has also announced that bookings for its upcoming fifth-generation A4 sedan in India have commenced. The new A4 sedan can now be booked either online or at any of the brand's dealerships across India for an amount of Rs 2 lakh.
The new Audi A4 sedan now comes with a host of new updates. This includes several subtle cosmetic changes, both in the interior and exterior. It now also comes packed with a host of features, connected technology and other safety equipment as well.
The company had previously announced the start of production of the new A4 at the brand's Aurangabad facility in the country. Audi is now all set to launch the new sedan sometime in early-2021. Audi has confirmed that the new A4 will be their first model launch of the coming year, along with a host of others lined up.
A few things that the all-new Audi A4 will get are new headlights, redesigned bumpers, dual exhausts and LED tail lamps on the outside. On the inside, it gets a continuous air vent strip and sensor-controlled reading lights, ambient lighting is available but as an option. It also gets a 10.11-inch MMI touchscreen infotainment head-unit with voice commands.
Powering the all-new Audi A4 is the brand's 2.0-litre TFSI petrol engine. It produces 188bhp and 320Nm of peak torque and is mated to an automatic transmission unit as standard. The car can catapult from 0-100 km/h in a claimed 7.3 seconds.
Thoughts About The All-New Fifth Generation Audi A4
The fifth-generation Audi A4 will kick things off for the German brand in India, in terms of new product launches. The car will be feature-loaded than the previous generation. Once launched, the new Audi A4 will go up against the likes of the BMW 3 Series, Jaguar XE and the Mercedes-Benz C-Class.