- 8 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- 8 hrs ago Honda Cars India Introduce Virtual Showrooms: New Car Purchase From Comfort of Home
- 9 hrs ago Tata Tiago Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 11 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In Delhi Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Movies NCB Summons TV Couple Sanam Johar & Abigail Pande; Raids Their Juhu Residence
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs MI: Six months is a long time without cricket, says Rohit Sharma after Mumbai bounce back with big win
- News 'Hero of zero hour': Union Minister' praise for Lok Sabha Speaker
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Janhvi Kapoor Unveils The Elegant Veil Look In Manish Malhotra’s Couture Movie
- Finance 3 Tips To Earn Higher Interest On Fixed Deposits
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Launched; Affordable Samsung Flagship To Tackle The Competition?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
- Education SWAYAM Admit Card 2020 Released For September 2020
Mahindra recently took the wraps off the all-new 2020 Thar. The offroader has been well-received because of its new design, features, performance and technology. The company will be launching the 2020 Thar on October 2, 2020.
91Wheels have posted some images on social media, regarding the accessory list for the all-new Mahindra Thar. However, the leaked brochure of 2020 Thar's accessories reveals quite a lot of information about the SUV. So what exactly does the list include? Read more to find out.
So the list of the accessories available with the new Thar will include an exterior style pack, chrome pack, black front bumper cladding, wheel arch cladding, headlight chrome appliques, rain visors, body decal, etc. Furthermore, the company will also be offering different seat cover, steering cover, lamination mat, magnetic sunshade and a list of other optional accessories.
Comparing the new SUV to the previous model, the 2020 Thar has come leaps and bounds on all factors that were considered basic in the previous-gen models. Be it the exterior design, interior design and features, all of them are in tune with the current times and latest technologies.
On the inside, the SUV now comes packed with features and equipment. This includes a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto & Apple CarPlay, steering-mounted controls, cruise control, semi-digital instrument cluster, and roof-mounted speakers and many more.
Mechanically, the all-new 2020 Mahindra Thar will be powered by a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine. The petrol unit produces 150bhp of power and 320Nm of peak torque while the diesel engine churns out 130bhp of power and 300Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission. Additionally, all models are offered with Shift-On-Fly or On-Demand four-wheel-drive systems as standard.
Thoughts About The All-New 2020 Mahindra Thar
The 2020 Mahindra Thar certainly has come a long way from its previous-gen models. The new-gen SUV offers better space, premium interiors, new powertrain options and fresh design. With all the updated features, we are sure that the new Thar will definitely attract a lot of attention.