- 11 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 17 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In May
- News Oxygen concentrator hoarding: Absconding Businessman Navneet Kalra arrested
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Gets The Second Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine; Shares The News On Social Media
- Sports West Brom 1-2 Liverpool: Alisson keeps Reds' Champions League hopes alive
- Finance 10 Top Gainers And Losers In Last 7 Trading Sessions Of Nifty
- Technology How To Update GB WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphones?
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
Mahindra recently took the wraps off the all-new 2020 Thar. The offroader has been well-received because of its new design, features, performance and technology. The company will be launching the 2020 Thar on October 2, 2020.
91Wheels have posted some images on social media, regarding the accessory list for the all-new Mahindra Thar. However, the leaked brochure of 2020 Thar's accessories reveals quite a lot of information about the SUV. So what exactly does the list include? Read more to find out.
So the list of the accessories available with the new Thar will include an exterior style pack, chrome pack, black front bumper cladding, wheel arch cladding, headlight chrome appliques, rain visors, body decal, etc. Furthermore, the company will also be offering different seat cover, steering cover, lamination mat, magnetic sunshade and a list of other optional accessories.
Comparing the new SUV to the previous model, the 2020 Thar has come leaps and bounds on all factors that were considered basic in the previous-gen models. Be it the exterior design, interior design and features, all of them are in tune with the current times and latest technologies.
On the inside, the SUV now comes packed with features and equipment. This includes a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto & Apple CarPlay, steering-mounted controls, cruise control, semi-digital instrument cluster, and roof-mounted speakers and many more.
Mechanically, the all-new 2020 Mahindra Thar will be powered by a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine. The petrol unit produces 150bhp of power and 320Nm of peak torque while the diesel engine churns out 130bhp of power and 300Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission. Additionally, all models are offered with Shift-On-Fly or On-Demand four-wheel-drive systems as standard.
Thoughts About The All-New 2020 Mahindra Thar
The 2020 Mahindra Thar certainly has come a long way from its previous-gen models. The new-gen SUV offers better space, premium interiors, new powertrain options and fresh design. With all the updated features, we are sure that the new Thar will definitely attract a lot of attention.