- 3 hrs ago New Tata Safari Arrives At Dealer Yard Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago All-New BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe M Sport (First Drive) Review
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Indian National Drag Racing Championship Results: Hemanth Muddappa Wins For The Fourth Time
- 1 day ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- News Govt warns of action against those spreading rumours about vaccines
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Receive The Sweetest Message From Shashank Khaitan; See Post
- Sports Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20 2021: Karnataka face Punjab, TN take on Himachal in quarterfinals
- Finance Wealth Made By 100 Richest Indians Amid COVID-19 Enough To Give Rs 94k Each To 13.8 Cr Poorest
- Technology ESA Using Iodine Propellant System On Small Satellites To Reduce Space Debris
- Lifestyle Karan Johar’s Stylish And Modish Outfits From Varun Dhawan’s Wedding Festivities Are Worth-Noticing!
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Mahindra recently took the wraps off the all-new 2020 Thar. The offroader has been well-received because of its new design, features, performance and technology. The company will be launching the 2020 Thar on October 2, 2020.
91Wheels have posted some images on social media, regarding the accessory list for the all-new Mahindra Thar. However, the leaked brochure of 2020 Thar's accessories reveals quite a lot of information about the SUV. So what exactly does the list include? Read more to find out.
So the list of the accessories available with the new Thar will include an exterior style pack, chrome pack, black front bumper cladding, wheel arch cladding, headlight chrome appliques, rain visors, body decal, etc. Furthermore, the company will also be offering different seat cover, steering cover, lamination mat, magnetic sunshade and a list of other optional accessories.
Comparing the new SUV to the previous model, the 2020 Thar has come leaps and bounds on all factors that were considered basic in the previous-gen models. Be it the exterior design, interior design and features, all of them are in tune with the current times and latest technologies.
On the inside, the SUV now comes packed with features and equipment. This includes a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto & Apple CarPlay, steering-mounted controls, cruise control, semi-digital instrument cluster, and roof-mounted speakers and many more.
Mechanically, the all-new 2020 Mahindra Thar will be powered by a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine. The petrol unit produces 150bhp of power and 320Nm of peak torque while the diesel engine churns out 130bhp of power and 300Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission. Additionally, all models are offered with Shift-On-Fly or On-Demand four-wheel-drive systems as standard.
Thoughts About The All-New 2020 Mahindra Thar
The 2020 Mahindra Thar certainly has come a long way from its previous-gen models. The new-gen SUV offers better space, premium interiors, new powertrain options and fresh design. With all the updated features, we are sure that the new Thar will definitely attract a lot of attention.