- 1 hr ago Bengaluru Traffic Police Announces Rs 500 Fine For Two-Wheelers Without Rear-View Mirrors & Indicators
- 1 day ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- Movies Hansika Motwani Recreates Hilarious Meme On Rakhi Sawant From Bigg Boss 14 By Yashraj Mukhate
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs SRH: Nitish Rana and secret of 'Brown Munde' celebration after 50 for Kolkata Knight Riders
- News Sharad Pawar undergoes gall bladder surgery in Mumbai
- Technology DoT Issues Show-Cause Notice To Vi Over Licence Fee Dues
- Finance Bank Holidays April! Banks to Remain Closed From Tomorrow in These Cities
- Education Karnataka: No Summer Vacation This Year, Exams To Go On As Per Schedule
- Lifestyle Somvati Amavasya 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL) launched the Creta mid-size SUV back in 2015. Since its inception, the Creta has received a great response as far as the sales go. Hyundai has recently announced that the all-new 2020 Creta has crossed the 1,15,000 sales unit mark in the last six months.
Commenting on the milestone, Tarun Garg, Director - Sales, Marketing & Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "It is indeed a moment of pride for Hyundai as All New CRETA has emerged as the customer's Brand of Choice when considering SUVs. The overwhelming response reiterates trust and love of the Indian customers in the CRETA brand name. Reaffirming a legacy of leadership in the SUV segment, Hyundai CRETA has set another benchmark in the industry with over 520000 sales since its launch in 2015. Through our strong customer centric products, Hyundai continues to drive delight and convenience, ensuring a happy life for our customers."
"Owing to the blockbuster success of our super performing brands, Hyundai's passenger vehicle market share in Jan to Sept 2020 stood at 17.6 per cent. Further, All-New CRETA recorded sales of 12325 units in September 2020, continuing to top sales charts in its segment," he further stated.
Mechanically, the Hyundai Creta is offered with three engine and transmission options. First up are the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines. Both engines are offered with a six-speed manual gearbox as standard. Automatic transmission options include six-speed IVT on the petrol and six-speed torque converter on the diesel engine.
On the other hand, the top-spec Creta gets the 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine that comes mated to a seven-speed DSG gearbox as standard. the unit produces a maximum of 139bhp and a peak torque of 242Nm. The company is also offering the customers complete peace of mind with the Wonder Warranty Options: three Years/unlimited kms or four years/60,000kms or 5 years/50,000kms.
Thoughts About the all-new Hyundai Creta
The Creta is a good looking mid-size SUV that offers both comfort and is feature-loaded. The new Hyundai Creta goes up against the likes of the Kia Seltos, MG Hector, Tata Harrier, Jeep Compass and the Volkswagen T-Roc in the Indian market.