- 54 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Highest number of COVID-19 vaccines administered in UP on first day of inoculation
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. (HMIL) launched the Creta mid-size SUV back in 2015. Since its inception, the Creta has received a great response as far as the sales go. Hyundai has recently announced that the all-new 2020 Creta has crossed the 1,15,000 sales unit mark in the last six months.
Commenting on the milestone, Tarun Garg, Director - Sales, Marketing & Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "It is indeed a moment of pride for Hyundai as All New CRETA has emerged as the customer's Brand of Choice when considering SUVs. The overwhelming response reiterates trust and love of the Indian customers in the CRETA brand name. Reaffirming a legacy of leadership in the SUV segment, Hyundai CRETA has set another benchmark in the industry with over 520000 sales since its launch in 2015. Through our strong customer centric products, Hyundai continues to drive delight and convenience, ensuring a happy life for our customers."
"Owing to the blockbuster success of our super performing brands, Hyundai's passenger vehicle market share in Jan to Sept 2020 stood at 17.6 per cent. Further, All-New CRETA recorded sales of 12325 units in September 2020, continuing to top sales charts in its segment," he further stated.
Mechanically, the Hyundai Creta is offered with three engine and transmission options. First up are the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines. Both engines are offered with a six-speed manual gearbox as standard. Automatic transmission options include six-speed IVT on the petrol and six-speed torque converter on the diesel engine.
On the other hand, the top-spec Creta gets the 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine that comes mated to a seven-speed DSG gearbox as standard. the unit produces a maximum of 139bhp and a peak torque of 242Nm. The company is also offering the customers complete peace of mind with the Wonder Warranty Options: three Years/unlimited kms or four years/60,000kms or 5 years/50,000kms.
Thoughts About the all-new Hyundai Creta
The Creta is a good looking mid-size SUV that offers both comfort and is feature-loaded. The new Hyundai Creta goes up against the likes of the Kia Seltos, MG Hector, Tata Harrier, Jeep Compass and the Volkswagen T-Roc in the Indian market.