- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 7 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 8 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 9 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Turns Playback Singer For Hey Sinamika; Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Earlier this year, Jaguar Land Rover globally unveiled the 2021 I-Pace electric-SUV. The all-electric SUV features a host of upgrades over the previous-generation model. The electric SUV is expected to launch by the end of this year. However, the vehicle was listed on the official Indian website at the start of this year.
Now, the company has listed the I-Pace electric's variants on its official Indian website ahead of its launch. The upcoming electric SUV will be offered in three variants: S, SE and HSE and will be powered by a single powertrain option (EV400). It will be offered in 12 colours: Fuji White, Caldera Red, Santorini Black, Yulong White, Indus Silver, Firenze Red, Caesium Blue, Borasco Grey, Eiger Grey, Portofino Blue, Farallon Pearl Black, and Aruba.
At the front, the I-Pace will get a sloping bonnet with muscular lines and creases. It will also get features like sleek LED headlamps with LED DRLs and the Matrix LED headlights only in the HSE trim, a honeycomb pattern grille and a wide central air-dam. At the side, the electric SUV will feature beautiful looking five-spoke dual-tone alloy wheels, body-coloured ORVMs with the LED turn light integrated into them.
As far as the dimension is concerned, the vehicle measures 4682mm in length, 2011mm in width, 1566mm in height and has a wheelbase of 2990mm. It also gets a decent ground clearance of about 174 mm. Other features that the SUV gets are 8-way and 12-way semi-powered Luxtec sport seats, 380W Meridian sound system, interactive driver display, 3D surround camera, driver condition monitor, a heads-up display, adaptive cruise control and many more.
As far as the powertrain is concerned, the Jaguar I-Pace gets two synchronous permanent magnet electric motors at the front as well as the rear axle. The vehicle will be producing a total combined power of around 395bhp and 696Nm of peak torque and power will be sent to all the wheels. The SUV can catapult from 0 to 100km/h in just 4.5 seconds and offers a driving range of over 480 km.
The 90kWh lithium-ion battery pack takes 45 minutes to charge from 0-80 per cent using a 100kW fast charger. On the other hand, one can also charge it in 10 hours using a 7kW AC wall box charger.
Thoughts About The Jaguar I-Pace
Now seeing the specs and the features on the I-pace, it seems like electric cars at the end of the day are not so boring. Once launched, the Jaguar I-Pace is expected to rival the upcoming Mercedes-Benz EQC and the Audi E-Tron in the Indian market, both of which are slated for launch later in the year.