- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
AckoDrive, a virtual car dealer, has transformed into a completely online car purchase platform. The company is now providing guaranteed delivery dates, doorstep delivery, cost-effective deals, and easy financing options.
Commenting on the change, Sagar Das, Head of Business, AckoDrive said in an official statement: "With Covid-19, we see a profound change in the customer mindset. They want to invest in their own cars and they want to do this safely and without hassle."
He added: "Our entire car purchase journey focuses on safety and certainty for the customer. With AckoDrive, customers are assured of peace of mind across the journey: guaranteed best prices, quick financing approval, guaranteed delivery dates for their car, which comes right at their doorstep."
According to the company, the new version allows customers to find the best deals from a catalogue of vehicles. The company also provides finance and insurance options to customers. Customers can now complete the entire car purchase online, without having to visit a dealership.
AckoDrive has partnered with more than 30 lenders to provide financing options to customers. It claims to offer loan approvals within 10 minutes and at present the company is available in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Pune.
In other related auto news, Toyota Kirloskar Motors India has hiked the prices of its popular MPV, the Innova Crysta in India. The prices for the BS6-compliant Toyota Innova Crysta have increased from anywhere between Rs 25,000 to Rs 61,000, depending on the variant chosen. The Toyota Innova Crysta BS6 MPV now comes with a starting price of Rs 15.66 lakh for the base-spec variant while the top-spec model is now priced at Rs 23.63 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Toyota Innova Crysta is available in 18 variants and comes with two powertrain options. The petrol unit is offered in six variants, while the remaining 12 trims receive the diesel unit. The petrol engine is a 2.7-litre unit producing 164bhp of power and 245Nm of peak torque.
On the other hand, the diesel engine is a 2.4-litre unit churning out 148bhp of power and 360Nm of peak torque. Transmission options on the Toyota Innova Crysta include either a five-speed manual or a six-speed automatic.
Thoughts About Ackodrive Shifting Sales Online
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, social distancing is really necessary at the current time. Ackodrive by shifting its sales online has made the lives of people much easier, as they can sit at home and purchase a car.