- 1 hr ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 2 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- 3 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Vs Renault Kiger Sales Comparison For April 2021: Car Sales Report
- News Mumbai civic body is suppressing COVID-19 death toll: Devendra Fadnavis
- Sports Abid unbeaten as Pakistan post daunting first-innings 510
- Movies Mother’s Day 2021: Himani Shivpuri, Shubhangi Atre And Farhana On Their Special Bond With Their Kids
- Finance Silver Outruns Gold In Returns In The Week To May 7, 2021: Can The Trend Continue?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
The 2020 BMW X1 facelift will be launched on 05 March, 2020. BMW has confirmed the launch of the facelifted X1 for the Indian market. The SUV will feature several changes to the design and styling, as well as to the interiors. However, the engine specs are unlikely to be changed.
The BMW X1 has been one of the favourite SUVs in its segment. Ever since its launch, buyers have loved the SUV for its almost sedan-like handling and SUV practicality. The BMW X1 debuted in India back in 2010.
Its design was considered brilliant at the time. However, its proportions were not that great and it did not have the SUV stance that Indians love very much. Then, at the 2016 Indian Auto Expo, BMW launched the second-gen X1 and this time, it had everything that one would desire in an SUV at that price point.
Now though, it is time for a facelift and BMW has been working on just that. The 2020 BMW X1 comes with updated styling up front and at the rear. The front end will feature an updated grille. Yes, the signature BMW kidney grille will become bigger for the 2020 model.
It also features redesigned LED projector headlamps with LED daytime running lights, a new front bumper and new LED fog lamps as well. The front-end looks more aggressive with it sharper lines. The side profile remains unchanged on the new model.
At the rear, the 2020 BMW X1 features redesigned LED tail lamps, a slightly redesigned bumper and larger exhaust outlets. There are several changes to the interiors as well. The most significant change comes in the form of a larger touchscreen infotainment unit.
The current 6.5-inch display will be replaced by an 8.8-inch touchscreen with the same features as the current model. It also gets updated upholstery. The facelifted BMW X1 is expected to be powered by the same engines as the current model, with the same specifications.
The BMW X1 can be had with either a 2.0-litre petrol engine or a 2.0-litre diesel engine. The petrol motor has a maximum power output of 192bhp and a peak torque output of 280Nm and is mated to a seven-speed automatic gearbox. The diesel motor on the other hand has an output of 188bhp and 400Nm and is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Thoughts On 2020 BMW X1 Facelift Being Launched On 05 March
The BMW X1 is an extremely capable machine. It is loaded with premium equipment, it comes with lovely German engineering, and is a joy to drive. Now, with the facelift around the corner, there is a lot more to look forward to.