- 8 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 9 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 9 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- 9 hrs ago 2021 Kia Sonet & Seltos Deliveries Started Across India: Waiting Periods Set To Increase
- Sports Juventus 3-2 Inter: Cuadrado scores twice as Bianconeri keep top-four hopes alive
- News Covid-19 vaccine: India to have 51.6 crore doses by July, says Harsh Vardhan
- Finance This Third QSR Entity Files For Rs. 1400 Crore IPO
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 To Have Only 12 Episodes?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Lifestyle Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- Technology Oppo Find X3 Pro Mars Exploration Edition With 65W Charging Launched: Coming To India?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
The Government had eased up the nationwide lockdown caused due to the COVID-19 pandemic. After which it saw that people are going out and not following the social distancing norms, so it came up with certain rules and regulations.
However, owners of more than 1,200 vehicles were fined across Noida and Greater Noida recently for alleged violation of the rules imposed by the Government. Also, three vehicles were impounded for a similar violation during a 24-hour period.
Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC) Section 144, which bars assembly of more than four persons, is currently applicable in the red zones in Gautam Buddh Nagar. A total of 2,185 vehicles were checked across 200 barrier points and out of them, 1,236 were issued challans due to the violations of the rules. The police also mentioned that Rs. 1,89,400 was collected in fines.
In other recent auto news, Honda Cars India recently launched the New Honda WR-V in India at a starting price of Rs 8,49,900, ex-showroom. The New Honda WR-V features a new solid wing chrome Louver style grille, advanced LED projector headlamps with integrated DRLs and position lamps, advanced LED fog lamps, and advanced LED rear combination lamps.
The car features DIGIPAD 2.0 - which is an advanced infotainment system that offers seamless and smart connectivity. Its seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system offers smartphone connectivity via Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The new WR-V offers a host of advanced functionality like in-built satellite-linked turn-by-turn navigation, live traffic support, voice commands, Bluetooth connectivity, and a wireless infrared remote.
The Honda WR-V petrol models feature a BS6 compliant 1.2-litre i-VTEC engine that produces 90bhp of power and 110Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission. On the other hand, diesel models feature a BS6 compliant 1.5-litre i-DTEC engine that produces 100bhp of power and 200Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
Thoughts About Vehicles Being Fined Due To Violation Of COVID-19 Rules
The Government has eased up the lockdown as work needs to go ahead. It has also applied certain rules and regulations that one must follow to stay safe from the COVID-19 crisis. We request all to stay safe and stay indoors as much as possible and not violate the rules.