- 8 min ago Tata H2X (Hornbill) Launching Soon — Next SUV After The Tata Buzzard
- 17 min ago Volvo More Than 5 lakh Cars Across The Globe As Risk Of Fire Has Been Detected
- 1 hr ago Hyundai India To Hike Prices Across Its Entire Range — Will Receive New Safety Regulations Update
- 17 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Recalled To Replace Faulty Brake Component — Is Your Motorcycle Involved?
- News Now, Imran Khan claims Pulwama terror attack an 'indigenous thing'
- Movies When Shahid Kapoor Felt DISRESPECTED As An Actor!
- Travel Monsoon-Perfect Beaches Other Than Goa
- Finance L&T Shares Dips 2 Per Cent Despite Good Results
- Sports Sourav Ganguly slams India team selection for the tour of West Indies
- Technology Honor 9X And 9X Pro Launched With Pop-Up Camera, Kirin 810, And More
- Lifestyle Malaria Parasites Become Resistant To Anti-malaria Drugs: Result Failure In Treatment
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
X1 (Xtreme1) Racing League — the first franchise-based motorsport league in the world — has announced a new initiative to identify and encourage budding motorsport enthusiasts in the country. Titled as 'X1 E-Sports League (X1EL)', the India-centric motorsport programme will serve as an ideal platform of opportunity for young minds who wish to become a professional racecar driver.
X1 Racing League will be launched in October 2019 by two of the top international racers from the country: Armaan Ebrahim and Aditya Patel, and is sanctioned by The Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India (FMSCI) — check out more details of the 'World's First City-Based Motorsport Championship' here.
As part of the selection process, X1 E-Sports League will organise a nationwide virtual car racing event for both men and women. The round will also set a benchmark in India's motorsport and gaming history by enabling aspirants to shift their motorsport dreams from the console world to real-life tracks. X1EL will be conducted in malls and colleges across major eight Indian cities; wherein participants will compete on a racing simulator for more than seven days.
Registrations for X1 E-Sports League can be done online and offline, one week prior to its commencement in each city. Registrations are open to anyone above the age of 15; irrespective of their professional or educational background. Another highlight is that the registrations can be done free of cost on a first-come-first-serve basis. Further details on the same will be shared on the official website and social media platforms of X1 Racing League.
At the end of each selection leg, 50 participants will be shortlisted for the finals; depending on their best lap times. The final top five will get a chance to be part of a professional racing team and test drive the X1 Racing League car; plus of course, the opportunity to train under the guidance of Armaan Ebrahim and Aditya Patel.
Speaking about the initiative, Armaan Ebrahim shared, "E-Sports is certainly getting bigger and bigger, and has become the goto hunting ground for young and aspiring race drivers. We are seeing Formula 1 integrate E-Sports and there are certainly immense possibilities for this in our country too. There is a huge potential untapped in our country when it comes to esports racing or even real track racing. With the inception of our India centric esports competition, X1 E-Sports we are moving a step towards filling that void."
"We are delighted to announce our E-Sports competition as a part of X1. I believe it is the dream of every youngster to be a professional race driver, all geared up in a high-speed racing car. With the onset of X1 E-Sports in India, we are no just aiming aim to give recognition to the E-Sports culture and e-racers/gamers, but we also try to bring out the best of the talents and train them to represent India in real racing on a world level," stated Aditya Patel.
Thoughts On X1 E-Sports League
The field of Indian motorsports has been witnessing a steady growth in the past couple of years, thanks to the active support of various automotive brands and the FMSCI. Through X1 Racing League, the country's motorsport heritage will definitely cross new boundaries and represent India on a global level.