- 10 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- 11 hrs ago Honda Cars India Introduce Virtual Showrooms: New Car Purchase From Comfort of Home
- 12 hrs ago Tata Tiago Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 14 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In Delhi Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Technology Best 9 Hours Battery Backup Laptops To Buy In India Under Rs. 40,000
- Movies NCB Summons TV Couple Sanam Johar & Abigail Pande; Raids Their Juhu Residence
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs MI: Six months is a long time without cricket, says Rohit Sharma after Mumbai bounce back with big win
- News 'Hero of zero hour': Union Minister' praise for Lok Sabha Speaker
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Janhvi Kapoor Unveils The Elegant Veil Look In Manish Malhotra’s Couture Movie
- Finance 3 Tips To Earn Higher Interest On Fixed Deposits
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
- Education SWAYAM Admit Card 2020 Released For September 2020
Swedish auto manufacturer Volvo is ready to launch the XC90 Excellence Lounge Console on 3 September. While the images of the vehicle might make it look like the XC90 Standard and the XC90 Excellence, it is the new, three-seater offering from Volvo.
An industry source has confirmed that the XC90 Excellence Lounge Console is launching in India on 3 September, and that a Bangalore based dealer is accepting bookings for an amount of Rs 10 lakh. The dealership confirmed that once the on-road price is paid, the vehicle will be delivered in seven working days.
The interiors of the all-new XC90 Excellence Lounger features three seats instead of the conventional four seats. The seats themselves are designed like racing bucket seats, they look comfortable and luxurious.
The all-new offering from Volvo features independent ventilated reclining rear seats, kilometers of leg room, massaging functions, and a retractable touchscreen.
The vehicle also features folding tables, a refrigerator complete with bottle and glass holders, a heated/ cooled cup holder, and handmade crystal glasses from renowned Swedish glass maker Orrefors.
Napa leather is featured inside the cabin, and is accentuated by high quality open-pore wood. The cabin is partitioned, and the luxuries include a 20-speaker, and a 1400-watt Bowers & Wilkins sound system.
Extra features and more luxury means added weight, but that is no problem for the XC90 Excellence Lounge Console. The vehicle is expected to feature the T8 twin, 2.0-litre turbocharged & supercharged engine that is paired to an electric motor.
This combination helps produce 395bhp pf power and 640Nm of peak torque. An eight-speed automatic transmission sends power to all four wheels. The XC90 Excellence Lounge Console also features an Orrefors crystal gear shifter and all safety equipment par excellence.
The XC90 Excellence currently retails at Rs 1.31 crore (ex-showroom, India). Our industry source confirmed that the Lounge Console model would be roughly Rs 1.95 crore (on-road, India), but we still have to wait until launch for the correct price.
Thoughts About The XC90 Excellence Lounge Console
First, that name ‘Excellence Lounge Console' is something else! We cannot wrap our heads around it. Why not call it the Volvo XC90 ELC? Having said that, there are many luxury cars available in India but we do not think any come close to this Volvo. The luxury is just next level on this. We cannot wait to see this car in the flesh!