- 3 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 4 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 7 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Swedish auto manufacturer Volvo is ready to launch the XC90 Excellence Lounge Console on 3 September. While the images of the vehicle might make it look like the XC90 Standard and the XC90 Excellence, it is the new, three-seater offering from Volvo.
An industry source has confirmed that the XC90 Excellence Lounge Console is launching in India on 3 September, and that a Bangalore based dealer is accepting bookings for an amount of Rs 10 lakh. The dealership confirmed that once the on-road price is paid, the vehicle will be delivered in seven working days.
The interiors of the all-new XC90 Excellence Lounger features three seats instead of the conventional four seats. The seats themselves are designed like racing bucket seats, they look comfortable and luxurious.
The all-new offering from Volvo features independent ventilated reclining rear seats, kilometers of leg room, massaging functions, and a retractable touchscreen.
The vehicle also features folding tables, a refrigerator complete with bottle and glass holders, a heated/ cooled cup holder, and handmade crystal glasses from renowned Swedish glass maker Orrefors.
Napa leather is featured inside the cabin, and is accentuated by high quality open-pore wood. The cabin is partitioned, and the luxuries include a 20-speaker, and a 1400-watt Bowers & Wilkins sound system.
Extra features and more luxury means added weight, but that is no problem for the XC90 Excellence Lounge Console. The vehicle is expected to feature the T8 twin, 2.0-litre turbocharged & supercharged engine that is paired to an electric motor.
This combination helps produce 395bhp pf power and 640Nm of peak torque. An eight-speed automatic transmission sends power to all four wheels. The XC90 Excellence Lounge Console also features an Orrefors crystal gear shifter and all safety equipment par excellence.
The XC90 Excellence currently retails at Rs 1.31 crore (ex-showroom, India). Our industry source confirmed that the Lounge Console model would be roughly Rs 1.95 crore (on-road, India), but we still have to wait until launch for the correct price.
Thoughts About The XC90 Excellence Lounge Console
First, that name ‘Excellence Lounge Console' is something else! We cannot wrap our heads around it. Why not call it the Volvo XC90 ELC? Having said that, there are many luxury cars available in India but we do not think any come close to this Volvo. The luxury is just next level on this. We cannot wait to see this car in the flesh!