- 4 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 6 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 7 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 7 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Volvo XC90 Excellence Lounge Console launched in India. The new exclusive Volvo XC90 is priced at Rs 1.42 Crore, ex-showroom (India). The new Volvo XC90 Excellence Lounge Console will be limited to just 15 units in the Indian market.
The new Volvo XC90 Excellence Lounge Console will also be available on an order-only-basis. The SUV comes with aircraft-like seats in the second row, making it a three-seater premium SUV in the country.
The new Excellence Lounge Console is based on the standard XC90 SUV in the country. However, the new exclusive variant comes with a new unit, in place of the front passenger seat.
This new unit comes with a rising leg rest, storage compartment and a pop-up touchscreen display. The new SUV also comes with other luxury highlights such as crystal glasses, in-car refrigerator and champagne flute-holder.
Other standard features on the Volvo XC90 Excellence Lounge Console include 20-speaker, 1400-watt Bowers & Wilkens surround sound system, Nappa leather-wrapped seats, along with open-pore wood, adding to the luxuriousness of the cabin.
The XC90 Excellence Lounge Console also comes with a crystal gear shifter from Orrefors, adding to the luxury element, along with a host of other features borrowed from the standard variant of the SUV.
In terms of mechanicals, the Volvo XC90 Excellence Lounge Console carries forward the same T8 petrol-hybrid powertrain. This includes a 2.0-litre turbocharged and supercharged petrol engine mated to an electric motor.
The combined power output on the XC90 is at 401bhp and 640Nm of peak torque. The engine is further mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission as standard, sending power to all-four wheels via an AWD system.
Bookings for the new Volvo XC90 Excellence Lounge Console has already begun. Available on an order-only-basis, interested customers can book the premium SUV for an amount of Rs 10 lakh. Deliveries of the Excellence Lounge Console Edition is said to take seven days from the time of booking.
Thoughts On The Volvo XC90 Excellence Lounge Console
The Volvo XC90 Excellence Lounge Console is the most luxurious variant of the SUV in the Indian market. Limited to just 15 units, the SUV adds an element of luxury and exclusivity to its customers in India. The Volvo XC90 rivals the likes of the all-new BMW X7 and the Audi Q8 in the Indian market.