- 4 min ago New BMW 3 Series Launch Live Updates: Price, Specifications, Features & Other Detai
- 54 min ago New Maruti Suzuki XL6 MPV Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.79 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 9.79 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Revealed With Seats Finished In Benecke-Kaliko Blackstone Leather.
- Lifestyle Tamannaah Bhatia Gleams In Brown And Gold Make-up At The Teaser Launch Of Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy
- News India's 'skeleton lake' contains bones of mysterious European migrants
- Movies Saaho Pre-release Business: Area-wise Break-up Of The Prabhas Movie!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A50 New Firmware Improves Battery And System Stability
- Finance RIL, Medanta, Policybazaar, Curefit, Among Cos To Invest In Jammu & Kashmir
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Sports UFC returns to Boston with Light Heavyweight thriller
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
It is almost time that the new Volkswagen Vento and Polo facelift are about to be launched. As the days are getting closer we are getting to see their test mules quite often. Recently, a new set of spy images have surfaced on the internet and looks like both cars are in their final round of testing.
In the latest spy shots captured by Zigwheels, we can see that the side profile of the Vento has been revealed and also the facelifted version will get a new set of alloy wheels. Also, at the front, the car will get a new honeycomb mesh grille which is partly visible.
The front bumper of the upcoming Volkswagen Vento looks more angular when compared to the outgoing model and also the fender looks to have got some tweaks. A while ago, when the previous spy pictures were leaked, it was seen that the rear of the car is likely to get updated boot lid and rear bumper.
Alone with the new Vento, the Volkswagen Polo has also been snapped and the car looks almost identical to the current model with some minor adjustments to the rear bumper. However, in the spy images only the rear of the car is visible, but, we expect the same treatment on the sides and the front just like the Vento.
Moreover, both the cars have been around for a pretty long time and need an upgrade/facelift badly. So, the 2019 Vento and Polo facelift is being introduced just to keep things interesting until the new-gen models arrive in the Indian market.
Mechanically, the facelifted Polo and Vento is likely to carry forward the same 1.0-litre and 1.6-litre MPi engine. However, the engine is now expected to meet the upcoming BSVI emission norms.
Also, the 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol found in the GT TSI and Vento TSI is expected to be replaced by the BSVI compliant 1.0-litre TSI motor. The engine will be available in two states of tune, 95bhp from the 1.0-litre and 115bhp from the 1.6-litres.
Thoughts On The Facelifted Volkswagen Polo And Vento
Both these cars have been around for a very long time and people do like both the Polo and the Vento. However, until the new generation models arrive, the company is launching the facelifted versions of both the cars. We hope that facelifted Polo and the Vento both attract customers, especially the youth.