- 41 min ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- 1 hr ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Global Debut Likely On June 4: Here Are All Details
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 10.79 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS Launching In India On June 17: Will Rival The BMW X7
- News Two MEA employees test positive for COVID-19; Staffers self-quarantine for 14 days
- Movies Bharti Singh Reveals She Was With Kapil's Wife During Her Delivery; Was The First To Hold The Baby
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Jennifer Winget: Her Top Five Western Fashion Looks That Wowed Us
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Technology BSNL Offering Four 4 Months Free Services To Its Broadband Customers: How To Avail
- Sports Cricket West Indies effects 50% cut in salaries, cricket funding
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
It is almost time that the new Volkswagen Vento and Polo facelift are about to be launched. As the days are getting closer we are getting to see their test mules quite often. Recently, a new set of spy images have surfaced on the internet and looks like both cars are in their final round of testing.
In the latest spy shots captured by Zigwheels, we can see that the side profile of the Vento has been revealed and also the facelifted version will get a new set of alloy wheels. Also, at the front, the car will get a new honeycomb mesh grille which is partly visible.
The front bumper of the upcoming Volkswagen Vento looks more angular when compared to the outgoing model and also the fender looks to have got some tweaks. A while ago, when the previous spy pictures were leaked, it was seen that the rear of the car is likely to get updated boot lid and rear bumper.
Alone with the new Vento, the Volkswagen Polo has also been snapped and the car looks almost identical to the current model with some minor adjustments to the rear bumper. However, in the spy images only the rear of the car is visible, but, we expect the same treatment on the sides and the front just like the Vento.
Moreover, both the cars have been around for a pretty long time and need an upgrade/facelift badly. So, the 2019 Vento and Polo facelift is being introduced just to keep things interesting until the new-gen models arrive in the Indian market.
Mechanically, the facelifted Polo and Vento is likely to carry forward the same 1.0-litre and 1.6-litre MPi engine. However, the engine is now expected to meet the upcoming BSVI emission norms.
Also, the 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol found in the GT TSI and Vento TSI is expected to be replaced by the BSVI compliant 1.0-litre TSI motor. The engine will be available in two states of tune, 95bhp from the 1.0-litre and 115bhp from the 1.6-litres.
Thoughts On The Facelifted Volkswagen Polo And Vento
Both these cars have been around for a very long time and people do like both the Polo and the Vento. However, until the new generation models arrive, the company is launching the facelifted versions of both the cars. We hope that facelifted Polo and the Vento both attract customers, especially the youth.