- 27 min ago Volkswagen T-Roc Start Arriving At Dealerships Post Lockdown: Deliveries To Commence Soon
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV Bookings To Reopen On June 1: Will Be Introduced In Six New Cities
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Global Debut Likely On June 4: Here Are All Details
- Movies Akshay Kumar Dismisses Filhall Part 2 Casting Rumours: Ab Fake Casting Bhi Ho Rahi Hai
- Sports Coronavirus: Bayern players accept salary cut until 'end of season'
- Technology Mubadala, Microsoft, Twitter Might Invest In Reliance Jio Platforms: Report
- News 57% worried of high-priced COVID-19 treatment in pvt hospitals: Survey
- Lifestyle Indo-Mediterranean Diet And Heart Health: What Is The Link?
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
In a move to enhance customer accessibility and touch points within the Indian market, German auto giant Volkswagen inaugurated their first City and Pop-up store in Bangalore.
Under the brands' 'Fit for the Future' initiative, Volkswagen will launch 30 new pop-up and city stores across key markets over the next year. In a two pronged strategic approach, the Volkswagen Pop-up store aims to drive aspiration towards premium mobility in India.
The brand aims to connect with the Indian heartland and offer the opportunity to 'look and feel the brand' before a customer makes his purchase decision. In India, a car purchase involves a collective agreement of the entire family. In order to make this a smoother experience, the Pop-up stores will facilitate this premium experience in high growth markets of the country.
The city stores will cater to the young, vibrant and energetic customers living in urban areas. The city stores will be effective, efficient and upbeat, and continue to offer a premium experience. It will be paperless, and address customer queries seamlessly via digital routes. After-sales services will be undertaken by the nearest workshops associated with traditional fully-featured dealerships.
Sharing his thoughts about this new establishment, Mr. Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, "Our business environment is changing at a breathtaking pace in view of new technologies and enhanced customer expectations. Our customers today value innovation and in turn expect a prompt and hassle-free experience with Volkswagen. In lieu of that, Volkswagen has been working relentlessly towards being 'Fit for the Future' within which we've inaugurated our first Pop-up and City store in Karnataka."
Mr. Knapp said, "This new format of transforming our sales stores is in alignment with our global growth strategy. As the world is moving towards connected mobility solutions, digitalization across the sales and after-sales process is pertinent. We're constantly innovating our brand offerings and we trust our customers would appreciate the Volkswagen experience."
Volkswagen have partnered with PPS Motors Motors Private Limited to achieve their goals. PPS Motors Pvt. Ltd. is part of The Automotive Group that represents Ashok Leyland, Mahindra, Audi, Volkswagen, Ford, Renault, Jeep, Kia Motors & Kobelco construction equipment spread across the states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharashtra.
PPS Motors' operation is headed by Mr. Rajiv Sanghvi, who joined the family business when the industry was undergoing a challenging environment, with a shift from sellers to a buyer's market. The Automotive Group has a wide network of 3-S facilities with 40 branches in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Gujarat, supported by 59 showrooms & service points and 48 independent workshops, and over 150 touch points across the Western and Southern States.
Sharing his thoughts about the Volkswagen India partnership in Bangalore, Mr. Rajiv Sanghvi, Managing Director, PPS Motors Pvt. Ltd. said, "To enhance the customer purchase experience in today's digital age, we are driven to deliver this world-class showroom that combines traditional and digital tools to offer a seamless sales experience to our customers."
The City and Pop-up stores are now fully operational and can be visited for an enhanced customer experience. With the additions of the new Pop-up Stores, Volkswagen will cover a total network of 119 showrooms and 113 workshops in 100 cities across India.
Thoughts About The Pop-Up Stores Created By Volkswagen
Very very smart move. Most of India's decisions about buying a car are family oriented and emotion based. It is a brilliant strategy to give not just the person paying for the car but all the person's family an experience so to speak. Kudos VW, Kudos!