- 1 day ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 1 day ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 1 day ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 1 day ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Movies Karan Johar Calls Out A Troll Who Mocked His Sexuality!
- News Amit Shah says Congress has "no shame" as it continues to oppose "evil practice" of triple talaq
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Lifestyle How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
In a move to enhance customer accessibility and touch points within the Indian market, German auto giant Volkswagen inaugurated their first City and Pop-up store in Bangalore.
Under the brands' 'Fit for the Future' initiative, Volkswagen will launch 30 new pop-up and city stores across key markets over the next year. In a two pronged strategic approach, the Volkswagen Pop-up store aims to drive aspiration towards premium mobility in India.
The brand aims to connect with the Indian heartland and offer the opportunity to 'look and feel the brand' before a customer makes his purchase decision. In India, a car purchase involves a collective agreement of the entire family. In order to make this a smoother experience, the Pop-up stores will facilitate this premium experience in high growth markets of the country.
The city stores will cater to the young, vibrant and energetic customers living in urban areas. The city stores will be effective, efficient and upbeat, and continue to offer a premium experience. It will be paperless, and address customer queries seamlessly via digital routes. After-sales services will be undertaken by the nearest workshops associated with traditional fully-featured dealerships.
Sharing his thoughts about this new establishment, Mr. Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, "Our business environment is changing at a breathtaking pace in view of new technologies and enhanced customer expectations. Our customers today value innovation and in turn expect a prompt and hassle-free experience with Volkswagen. In lieu of that, Volkswagen has been working relentlessly towards being 'Fit for the Future' within which we've inaugurated our first Pop-up and City store in Karnataka."
Mr. Knapp said, "This new format of transforming our sales stores is in alignment with our global growth strategy. As the world is moving towards connected mobility solutions, digitalization across the sales and after-sales process is pertinent. We're constantly innovating our brand offerings and we trust our customers would appreciate the Volkswagen experience."
Volkswagen have partnered with PPS Motors Motors Private Limited to achieve their goals. PPS Motors Pvt. Ltd. is part of The Automotive Group that represents Ashok Leyland, Mahindra, Audi, Volkswagen, Ford, Renault, Jeep, Kia Motors & Kobelco construction equipment spread across the states of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharashtra.
PPS Motors' operation is headed by Mr. Rajiv Sanghvi, who joined the family business when the industry was undergoing a challenging environment, with a shift from sellers to a buyer's market. The Automotive Group has a wide network of 3-S facilities with 40 branches in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Karnataka and Gujarat, supported by 59 showrooms & service points and 48 independent workshops, and over 150 touch points across the Western and Southern States.
Sharing his thoughts about the Volkswagen India partnership in Bangalore, Mr. Rajiv Sanghvi, Managing Director, PPS Motors Pvt. Ltd. said, "To enhance the customer purchase experience in today's digital age, we are driven to deliver this world-class showroom that combines traditional and digital tools to offer a seamless sales experience to our customers."
The City and Pop-up stores are now fully operational and can be visited for an enhanced customer experience. With the additions of the new Pop-up Stores, Volkswagen will cover a total network of 119 showrooms and 113 workshops in 100 cities across India.
Thoughts About The Pop-Up Stores Created By Volkswagen
Very very smart move. Most of India's decisions about buying a car are family oriented and emotion based. It is a brilliant strategy to give not just the person paying for the car but all the person's family an experience so to speak. Kudos VW, Kudos!