- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- 4 hrs ago MG Motors Plans To Launch eZS All Electric SUV — Slated For Late 2019
- 4 hrs ago Renault Triber Teased Ahead Of Global Unveil
- 5 hrs ago Tata Tigor Automatic Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.39 Lakh
- Sports 24-Hours Stadium Run: Narender Ram-Priyanka Bhatt emerge winners, cover 165.6 kilometres and 151.6 kms respectively
- News Rahul Gandhi forgets to sign after Parliament oath, gets nudge from Rajnath
- Technology OnePlus 7 Camera Modes – How To Capture 48MP Photos, Night Shots And More
- Lifestyle 8 Astonishing Health Benefits Of Drinking Cucumber Juice
- Movies Bepannaah’s Harshad Chopda On His Secret Girlfriend; Reveals Awkward Moment About Intimate Scene!
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
German auto giant Volkswagen announced an expansion its Corporate Business Center (CBC) programme in India. Volkswagen intends to add 10 more cities to it's CBC lists over a period of three months.
The Corporate Business Center is a dedicated team providing tailored services to multi-sector businesses. These services include leasing and rent-a-car solutions to corporates and government employees.
"The corporate business center is a key pillar in Volkswagen's India strategy. With a range of German engineered cars, we aim to make it the fastest growing corporate fleet business in India," Volkswagen Passenger Cars Director Steffen Knapp said.
Volkswagen will offer enhanced accessibility and affordability, value-for-money, and an experience that corporate customers look for in a Volkswagen. The company initially introduced the Corporate Business Center as a pilot project in Kochi, and then in Coimbatore. They now plan to expand in to Tier 1 markets like Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Jaipur, Chennai, Kolkata, and Hyderabad among others.
Volkswagen officially unveiled the ID. ROOMZZ at Auto Shanghai 2019. The ID. ROOMZZ is a multi-variable electric SUV aimed at families and the business sector alike. The concept SUV features VW's latest IQ. DRIVE system. This makes the SUV a Level 4 Autonomous vehicle. The ID. ROOMZZ can navigate through traffic without driver input. It also features a variable interior concept meaning the seats can be configured to suit passenger requirements.
The ID. ROOMZZ is powered by a pair of electric motors that drive both axles and generate 306PS of maximum power. The SUV can also achieve 0-100kmph in 6.6 seconds. It comes with an electronically regulated top speed of 180 kilometers per hour.
Volkswagen is also launching three cars in India this year. The Volkswagen Virtus and the Volkswagen T-Cross are scheduled for a June launch, and the Volkswagen T-Roc is scheduled for an August launch. The Virtus is expected to be priced at Rs 15 lakh, the T-Cross at Rs 10 lakh, and the T-Roc is expected to be priced at Rs 18 lakh. Official prices will be released closer to the launches.
Thoughts On the Volkswagen CBC Expansion
Fantastic strategy! How else does a company that owns so many brands expand? The CBC will increase VW's presence in India to a untouchable level.