- 7 hrs ago Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- 9 hrs ago KTM Put Rumors To Rest By Shipping Duke 790s To Dealerships Across The Country
- 11 hrs ago Will BS-IV Vehicles Purchased Till March 2020 Remain Operational: Here's The Government's Decision
- 13 hrs ago Jawa Owners Cancel Bookings: Delivery Estimator Shows Increased Waiting Period & Other Problems
- News FATF review: Pakistan failed 32 of 40 parameters
- Finance 7 Best HDFC Mutual Fund Schemes You Must Buy
- Movies Porinju Mariam Jose Box Office Collections Day 1: Makes A Solid And Promising Opening!
- Sports West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2 Highlights: Ishant takes five to put India in command
- Technology Amazon Onam Offers 2019 – Laptops, Headphones, Speakers And More On Discount
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
German auto giant Volkswagen announced an expansion its Corporate Business Center (CBC) programme in India. Volkswagen intends to add 10 more cities to it's CBC lists over a period of three months.
The Corporate Business Center is a dedicated team providing tailored services to multi-sector businesses. These services include leasing and rent-a-car solutions to corporates and government employees.
"The corporate business center is a key pillar in Volkswagen's India strategy. With a range of German engineered cars, we aim to make it the fastest growing corporate fleet business in India," Volkswagen Passenger Cars Director Steffen Knapp said.
Volkswagen will offer enhanced accessibility and affordability, value-for-money, and an experience that corporate customers look for in a Volkswagen. The company initially introduced the Corporate Business Center as a pilot project in Kochi, and then in Coimbatore. They now plan to expand in to Tier 1 markets like Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Jaipur, Chennai, Kolkata, and Hyderabad among others.
Volkswagen officially unveiled the ID. ROOMZZ at Auto Shanghai 2019. The ID. ROOMZZ is a multi-variable electric SUV aimed at families and the business sector alike. The concept SUV features VW's latest IQ. DRIVE system. This makes the SUV a Level 4 Autonomous vehicle. The ID. ROOMZZ can navigate through traffic without driver input. It also features a variable interior concept meaning the seats can be configured to suit passenger requirements.
The ID. ROOMZZ is powered by a pair of electric motors that drive both axles and generate 306PS of maximum power. The SUV can also achieve 0-100kmph in 6.6 seconds. It comes with an electronically regulated top speed of 180 kilometers per hour.
Volkswagen is also launching three cars in India this year. The Volkswagen Virtus and the Volkswagen T-Cross are scheduled for a June launch, and the Volkswagen T-Roc is scheduled for an August launch. The Virtus is expected to be priced at Rs 15 lakh, the T-Cross at Rs 10 lakh, and the T-Roc is expected to be priced at Rs 18 lakh. Official prices will be released closer to the launches.
Thoughts On the Volkswagen CBC Expansion
Fantastic strategy! How else does a company that owns so many brands expand? The CBC will increase VW's presence in India to a untouchable level.