- 27 min ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro And 1100 Sport Pro Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 11.95 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Renault Increases The Price Of The Triber MPV Once Again: Here Are The New Prices
- 3 hrs ago Tesla Likely To Establish A Research Centre In Bengaluru: Read More To Find Out
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Dual-Tone Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.84 Lakh
- Technology Poco X3 With Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Chipset Launched In India; Better Than Competition?
- News Prime Minister Narendra Modi to hold discussions with Sri Lankan counterpart on September 26
- Movies Khaali Peeli Trailer: Ishaan, Ananya Are On The Run From Cops And A 'Menacing' Jaideep Ahlawat
- Sports Why Cengiz Under looks to be a great signing for Brendan Rodgers
- Finance Vodafone Idea Slips 7% On Reports That It May Need To Pay 10% AGR Dues By Mar
- Lifestyle To Fast Or Not To Fast! A Nutritionist’s View On Fasting, Its Benefits And Side Effects
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Volkswagen India has offered help in terms of support through servicing solutions for the vehicles which have been affected by the floods in Assam and Bihar.
The company has also stated that it will be offering complimentary road-side support, special schemes and other initiatives to help the customer's whos cars are severely affected due to the massive devastation caused due to the tropical storm. Customers can call 1800-102-1155 or 1800-419-1155 toll-free numbers for assistance. The affected vehicles will be transported to the closest Volkswagen seller without any charges.
Speaking about the initiative, Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, "At Volkswagen, customers are always at the centre of our initiatives. With the states of Bihar & Assam experiencing the torrential floods, causing heavy damage to the vehicles, Volkswagen has taken special measures to ensure customers receive a prompt response to their service requirements."
To make sure proper assistance is extended to buyers during this critical period, VW has carried out necessary repair instructions to all dealers for a systematic repair process. The company has further prepared a team of technical staff who will be responsible for the parts and spares supply chain in the area.
"Our team of highly experienced professionals at our dealer partners in both states are working dedicatedly to ensure quality and timely service to bring the situation back to normal," he further stated.
Every affected buyer's car will also be assisted with advantages and offers on the servicing invoice by Volkswagen seller partners in the respective cities. VW has also strengthened the service centres for quicker repairs and is also offering a discount on repair cost.
Thoughts On The Initiative Taken By Volkswagen
Through this help which VW is offering will help a lot of people who have affected their cars during the flood in Assam and Bihar. Also, by doing this VW will be creating a good connection with its customers which will help boost their sales in future.