- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Movies Badshah Responds After Dr Zeus Accuses Bala Filmmakers Of Having Plagiarized ‘Don’t Be Shy’
- News Maharashtra, Haryana Election 2019: BJP looks to retain power, Congress eyes comeback
- Sports Tearful Murray soaks up European Open win
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Volkswagen India has offered help in terms of support through servicing solutions for the vehicles which have been affected by the floods in Assam and Bihar.
The company has also stated that it will be offering complimentary road-side support, special schemes and other initiatives to help the customer's whos cars are severely affected due to the massive devastation caused due to the tropical storm. Customers can call 1800-102-1155 or 1800-419-1155 toll-free numbers for assistance. The affected vehicles will be transported to the closest Volkswagen seller without any charges.
Speaking about the initiative, Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, "At Volkswagen, customers are always at the centre of our initiatives. With the states of Bihar & Assam experiencing the torrential floods, causing heavy damage to the vehicles, Volkswagen has taken special measures to ensure customers receive a prompt response to their service requirements."
To make sure proper assistance is extended to buyers during this critical period, VW has carried out necessary repair instructions to all dealers for a systematic repair process. The company has further prepared a team of technical staff who will be responsible for the parts and spares supply chain in the area.
"Our team of highly experienced professionals at our dealer partners in both states are working dedicatedly to ensure quality and timely service to bring the situation back to normal," he further stated.
Every affected buyer's car will also be assisted with advantages and offers on the servicing invoice by Volkswagen seller partners in the respective cities. VW has also strengthened the service centres for quicker repairs and is also offering a discount on repair cost.
Thoughts On The Initiative Taken By Volkswagen
Through this help which VW is offering will help a lot of people who have affected their cars during the flood in Assam and Bihar. Also, by doing this VW will be creating a good connection with its customers which will help boost their sales in future.