- 13 hrs ago BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- 14 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- 14 hrs ago Bajaj TVS And Hero MotoCorp Against 100 Percent Electrification
- 15 hrs ago BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- News SSC GD PST admit card 2019 expected soon, check vacancy details
- Finance DHFL Defaults On Commercial Paper Repayment
- Technology MediaTek Helio P65 SoC With 48 MP Camera Supports Now Available For OEMs
- Sports Ghana 2 Benin 2: 10-man Black Stars open AFCON campaign with disappointing draw
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Volkswagen has announced the development of a new Electric vehicle. The German marque has started development on the new EV named the ID ROOMZZ and the SUV will go on sale in the Chinese market by 2021. At the moment, it is unclear whether the electric SUV will be sold elsewhere too.
The ID ROOMZZ will be one of the 70 electric vehicles that the VW Group plans to have within its several brands. Electric vehicles are the future and if an automotive company is to survive, it should have developed or should be developing an electric vehicle. However, if a company is to dominate the automotive industry in the future, it should have several electric vehicles in its product portfolio and that is exactly what the Volkswagen group is doing.
The VW Group has an ambitious plan of having 70 electric cars lined up within the next decade via its several subsidiaries. Under the VW Group umbrella are brands like Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti, Porsche, Ducati, MAN, Scania, Traton and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.
A few of these brands have already announced a few electric cars. Audi has announced the e-Tron, e-Tron Sportback, Q4 e-Tron and e-Tron GT. Porsche has announced the Taycan, Taycan Turismo and Macan Electric. Seat has announced the el-born and Skoda has announced the Vision E.
Volkswagen Passenger cars meanwhile has previously announced the NEO, ID Crozz, ID Buzz, ID Buggy and ID Vizzion, Among all these electric vehicles are sedans, hatchbacks, crossovers and sports cars. However, there was no full-size SUV until now when VW announced the ID ROOMZZ,
The Volkswagen ID ROOMZZ is going to be a full-size flagship SUV with advanced features, including autonomous driving. The SUV will feature Level 4 autonomous driving and that means, it can drive itself almost anywhere.
Details regarding the powertrain have not been revealed yet, but we can expect a range of above 400 kilometres on a fully-charged battery. It will surely be driven by all four wheels and should have a top speed in excess of 200km/h.
The highlights of the VW ID ROOMZZ is inside the car as Volkswagen claims that the SUV will feature completely new seat configurations, high quality materials and customisable lights. We can expect a spacious and roomy interior with a possibility of seating up to seven people.
Thoughts On Volkswagen ID ROOMZZ Full-Size Electric SUV
The Volkswagen ID ROOMZZ will most likely be revolutionary in terms of features and equipment. Once launched, It will compete with the Mercedes-Benz EQC, Audi E Tron, BMW IX3 and Tesla Model S. It remains to be seen if Volkswagen will launch it only in the Chinese market or elsewhere in the world too.