- 10 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Volkswagen India has launched the Ameo Corporate Edition in the market. The new Volkswagen Ameo Corporate Edition model will be available only on the Highline Plus variant of the model. The special edition model will cater to the requirements of business and corporate customers.
The Volkswagen Ameo Corporate Edition will be available in both petrol and diesel engine options. The introductory prices for the Ameo Corporate Edition starts at Rs 6.69 lakh for the petrol and Rs 7.99 lakh for the diesel, ex-showroom (India).
The Volkswagen Ameo is exclusively designed for the Indian market. The compact-sedan targets young customers and entrepreneurs in the Indian market. The 'Ameo Corporate Edition' further helps provide supplementary value added benefits to its customers in the Indian market.
Being based on the Highline Plus, the Volkswagen Ameo Corporate Edition comes packed with features and equipment. Some of the features on he Ameo include dynamic touchscreen infotainment system, AppConnect, Auto air-conditioning system, cruise control, rain-sensing wipers and static cornering lights among a host of others.
The Volkswagen Ameo also comes with all the safety features expected in a car its price. Features such as dual airbags, ABS with EBD, seat-belt reminders, ISOFIX, high-speed alerts and reverse parking sensors all come as standard equipment.
Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars stated:
"The made-for-India and made-in-India Ameo is carline specifically developed for the Indian market. It's a true testament of German engineering in a compact sedan filled with segment leading features. Through the Ameo Corporate edition, we aim to offer globally renowned standards of safety, quality and fun-to-drive experience to all our customers"
The Volkswagen Ameo Corporate Edition continues to be powered by the same petrol and diesel engine as seen on regular models. This includes a 1.0-litre MPI petrol engine producing 75bhp and 95Nm of torque and a 1.5-litre TDI diesel engine churning out 110bhp and 250Nm of torque. Both engines are mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox, with the diesel also getting the optional seven-speed DSG automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Volkswagen Ameo Corporate Edition
The Volkswagen Ameo Corporate Edition specifically caters to the young business or corporate customers in the country. It offers a number of additional value added benefits with its 'Corporate Edition' variant. The Volkswagen Ameo continues to rival the likes of the Tata Tigor and the Ford Aspire in the Indian market.