- 4 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Toyota Kirloskar Motors India is all set to introduce the BS6-compliant Yaris sedan in the Indian market. The new Toyota Yaris BS6 is expected to go on sale in the Indian market sometime in early-2020. Once introduced in the Indian market, the BS6-compliant Yaris will receive a minor increase in prices across all its variants on offer.
The updated Toyota Yaris BS6 model will come with a price hike of Rs 11,000 in the Indian market. This hike in prices will be standard across all its variants.
Here are the new prices of the upcoming Yaris sedan, compared to the BS4 models currently on sale:
|Variants||BS IV||BS VI||Price Difference|
|J Optional MT||Rs 8,65,000||Rs 8,76,000||Rs 11,000|
|J MT||Rs 9,29,000||Rs 9,40,000||Rs 11,000|
|G Optional MT||Rs 9,63,000||Rs 9,74,000||Rs 11,000|
|G MT||Rs 1,044,000||Rs 1,055,000||Rs 11,000|
|V MT||Rs 1,163,000||Rs 1,174,000||Rs 11,000|
|V Optioal MT||Rs 1,197,000||Rs 1,208,000||Rs 11,000|
|VX MT||Rs 1,285,000||Rs 1,296,000||Rs 11,000|
|J Optional CVT||Rs 9,35,000||Rs 9,46,000||Rs 11,000|
|J CVT||Rs 9,99,000||Rs 1,010,000||Rs 11,000|
|G Optional CVT||Rs 1,083,000||Rs 1,094,000||Rs 11,000|
|G CVT||Rs 1,164,000||Rs 1,175,000||Rs 11,000|
|V CVT||Rs 1,283,000||Rs 1,294,000||Rs 11,000|
|V Optional CVT||Rs 1,317,000||Rs 1,328,000||Rs 11,000|
|VX CVT||Rs 1,407,000||Rs 1,418,000||Rs 11,000|
Bookings for the new BS6-compliant Toyota Yaris has also begun. The updated sedan can be booked at any of the company's dealerships for an amount of Rs 50,000.
The Toyota Yaris will continue to be offered in seven variants. This includes J Optional, J, G Optional, G, V, V Optional and VX. All seven variants will be powered by a BS6-compliant version of the same 1.5-litre petrol engine.
The updated petrol engine will also provide the same power output figures of 105bhp and 140Nm of peak torque. The engine will come mated to either a six-speed manual or the optional CVT automatic transmission; offered across all variants.
All variants of the Toyota Yaris are offered with a host of features and equipment. This includes a number of first-in-segment features as well. Toyota has also equipped the Yaris with all the safety equipment as standard across trims.
The Toyota Yaris is offered with a wide range of 10 colour options. This includes six single-tone colours and four dual-tone paint schemes. The single-tone colours include Pearl White, Phantom Brown, Wildfire Red, Grey Metallic, Super White & Silver Metallic.
The four dual-tone paint schemes on the Toyota Yaris include Wildfire Red/Attitude Black, Grey Metallic/Attitude Black, Super White/ Attitude Black & Silver Metallic/Attitude Black.
Thoughts On The Toyota Yaris BS6 India Launch Details
The Toyota Yaris is among the first mid-size sedans from the brand in the Indian market. The Yaris is positioned between the lower Etios and the higher Corolla Altis offerings in the brand's product portfolio in the country. The sedan rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Volkswagen Vento and the Skoda Rapid.