- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 18 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 19 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- News French trading colony in WB, Chandannagar set to get facelift
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Movies iSmart Shankar Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download; Will Collections Be Affected?
- Finance Founder Rana Kapoor Lost $1 Billion As Yes Bank Shares Lose 78% Since August
- Technology Google To Boost Pixel 4 Smartphone Series With 6GB Of RAM
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Toyota India had informed an increase in prices across its entire product lineup, last month. The hike in prices was said to go up to four per cent depending on the model and variant. Toyota has now updated the increase in prices across its range.
The price hike from Toyota starts from Rs 9,500 for the Etios range and goes all the way up to Rs 5.65 lakh for the top-end Cruiser LC 200.
Starting off with the entry-level Toyota, the Etios. The Toyota Etios range (Etios, Etios Cross and Etios Liva) has received a hike of Rs 9,500 in the Indian market. The Etios range now comes with a starting price of Rs 6.98 lakh while the Etios Cross is priced at Rs 6.59 Lakh. The Etios Liva comes with a hike varying between Rs 9,500 to Rs 12,000 depending on the model. It comes with a starting price of Rs 5.67 lakh (petrol) and Rs 6.98 lakh (diesel). All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Toyota Corolla Altis and the Innova Crysta get an equal hike of Rs 18,000. This translates to a starting price of Rs 16.63 lakh and Rs 17.89 lakh for the petrol and diesel variants of the Corolla Altis, respectively. The Toyota Innova Crysta, on the other hand, comes with a starting price of Rs 15.01 lakh (petrol) and Rs 15.57 lakh (diesel).
Toyota has given a major price hike to the Fortuner SUV in the Indian market. The popular Toyota Fortuner has received a hike of Rs 31,000. This translates to a new starting price of Rs 27.89 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The last two offerings are the Land Cruiser Prado and the Land Cruiser LC200. The Prado comes with a major hike of Rs 3.70 lakh while the Cruiser LC 200 gets an even bigger hike of Rs 5.65 lakh. This puts the starting price of the two SUVs at Rs 1 crore (Prado) and Rs 1.52 crore (LC200).
Thoughts On The Toyota Price Hike
Toyota had already announced a price hike of 4 per cent across its product lineup in December 2018. Apart from Toyota, Maruti Suzuki also recently revealed their increased prices for January 2019.