- 34 min ago Maruti Suzuki Introduces ‘Auto Trunk Opener’ Accessory On MY2019 Ciaz: Priced At Rs 3,390
- 14 hrs ago India-Bound Hyundai Elantra Facelift To Be Offered With Petrol Powertrain Only
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition Launched In India: Priced At Rs 33 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago MG eZS Teased Ahead Of India-Launch Next Year: To Rival The Hyundai Kona EV
- News Last date to download IBPS PO/MT pre exam training call letter
- Sports India firm favourites against South Africa, feels Ganguly
- Movies Gang Leader Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 4: Nani’s Movie Witnesses Major Drop
- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week: iPhone 11 Pro Max, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Galaxy A50, Nokia 7.2 A
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Look Is Pretty Simple To Ace
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Japanese carmaker Toyota has launched the updated 2019 Fortuner and Innova Crysta in India. Both the 2019 Toyota Fortuner & Innova bring with them new features on the inside that give both vehicles a more premium feel.
Prices for the 2019 Toyota Innova Crysta start at Rs 14.93 lakhs and go all the way up to Rs 22.43 lakhs. The Innova Crysta Touring Sport has also been updated for 2019 and prices for the sportier-looking MPV start at Rs 18.92 lakh for the base variant and go all the way up to Rs 23.47 lakhs. Prices for the 2019 models of the Toyota Fortuner full-sized SUV start at Rs 27.83 lakhs and go all the way up to Rs 33.60 lakhs (all prices mentioned here are ex-showroom, India). Both the Toyota Fortuner and Innova are the best-selling vehicles in their segments. Toyota has sold over 1.5 lakh units of the Fortuner in India since its launch in 2009. Over 8 lakh units of the Innova have been sold in India since the MPV arrived in 2005, with the current Innova Crysta (launched in 2016) accounting for over 2.25 lakh vehicles.
Both the Toyota Innova and Fortuner sport new features for the new 2019 models. Both the Fortuner and Innova get perforated leather seats and heat rejection glass as standard. Also new for both vehicles are new upholstery colour options with the Innova sporting Ivory leather while the Fortuner sports a new Chamois shade. In addition to these three new features, the 2019 Toyota Innova Crysta also gets embossed 'Crysta' insignia and fast charging USB port. The Innova Touring Sport, on the other hand, gets the new heat rejection glass and the fast-charging USB port.
Speaking about the launch of the 2019 Innova and Fortuner, N. Raja, Deputy Managing Director, Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd said, "At Toyota, we truly believe in 'Customer First' philosophy and listen to our customers' voice, continuously striving and innovating to make ever better cars and offer the best products and services. In line with the feedback from customers we are happy to incorporate our customer preferences in select grades of the Innova Crysta and the Fortuner in terms of interiors and comfort. With changing lifestyles people are spending more family time on road trips during weekends and thus car interiors and comfort features are emerging to be important parameters among car buyers. We thank our customers for their unrelenting support and trust that these improvements will further enhance and delight our esteemed customers."