- 57 min ago Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- 1 hr ago Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- 2 hrs ago Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Nexon — Which Will Come Out On Top?
- Sports Only way South Africa can shed chokers' tag is by winning World Cup: Wessels
- News NCW slams notice to Vivek Oberoi over 'distasteful' Salman-Aishwarya meme
- Movies When This Popular Actor Found Himself In A Soup Due To His 'Hot Jalebi' Remark About Anushka Shetty
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Technology Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Toyota Kirloskar Motors India has launched a new variant to its popular Innova Crysta model. The new Toyota Innova Crysta G+ variant is priced at Rs 15.57 lakh for the seven-seater configuration. There is also an eight-seater configuration with a price tag of s 15.62 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The G Plus variant will be the new base trim in the Innova Crysta model lineup. The G Plus trim will be available to both private and fleet customers, unlike the G variant, which is specifically made-to-order and targeted towards fleet customers only.
The Toyota Innova Crysta G Plus trim will sit below the previous entry-level 'GX' and will be Rs 38,000 cheaper. The new base level variant will miss out on a number of features, compared to the other trims. This includes a music system, central armrest for the second-row seats in the eight-seater version and a rear defogger among others.
However, the Innova Crysta G+ trim will come with all the safety features such as the rearview sensor/camera, ABS with EBD, dual front airbags, ISOFIX child-seat mounts and seatbelt reminder system.
Other standard features available on the G Plus trim: 16-inch alloy wheels, halogen headlamps, rear spoiler, manual AC vent and fabric upholstery. The Innova Crysta will also miss out on two colour options - Red and Pearl White, from its extensive range of paint schemes.
Mechanically, the Toyota Innova Crysta G Plus trim will remain unchanged. It will offer the same 2.4-litre diesel engine option. This produces 150bhp and 343Nm of torque mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox.
The variant lineup of the Toyota Innova Crysta now starts with the G Plus, GX, VX and ZX. This is followed by the range-topping Touring Sport version. With the entry-level point for the Toyota Innova Crysta now cheaper by Rs 38,000, we can expect it to offer some serious competition to its rivals in the segment.
Thoughts On The Toyota Innova Crysta G Plus Trim
The Toyota Innova Crysta has been on sale in the Indian market for quite a while now. It is also one of the most popular offerings in the MPV segment in India. The Toyota Innova Crysta in India rivals the likes of the Mahindra Marazzo and the Maruti Ertiga MPV.