- 24 hrs ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 24 hrs ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 1 day ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 1 day ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- News Rajnath Singh visits Jaitley who is on life support, PM Modi likely to visit
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 49: U Mumba Vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Predictions, Fantasy Tips
- Movies Lisa Haydon Announces Her Second Pregnancy; Flaunts Baby Bump In This Cute Picture!
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Lifestyle How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Toyota Kirloskar Motors India has launched a new variant to its popular Innova Crysta model. The new Toyota Innova Crysta G+ variant is priced at Rs 15.57 lakh for the seven-seater configuration. There is also an eight-seater configuration with a price tag of s 15.62 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The G Plus variant will be the new base trim in the Innova Crysta model lineup. The G Plus trim will be available to both private and fleet customers, unlike the G variant, which is specifically made-to-order and targeted towards fleet customers only.
The Toyota Innova Crysta G Plus trim will sit below the previous entry-level 'GX' and will be Rs 38,000 cheaper. The new base level variant will miss out on a number of features, compared to the other trims. This includes a music system, central armrest for the second-row seats in the eight-seater version and a rear defogger among others.
However, the Innova Crysta G+ trim will come with all the safety features such as the rearview sensor/camera, ABS with EBD, dual front airbags, ISOFIX child-seat mounts and seatbelt reminder system.
Other standard features available on the G Plus trim: 16-inch alloy wheels, halogen headlamps, rear spoiler, manual AC vent and fabric upholstery. The Innova Crysta will also miss out on two colour options - Red and Pearl White, from its extensive range of paint schemes.
Mechanically, the Toyota Innova Crysta G Plus trim will remain unchanged. It will offer the same 2.4-litre diesel engine option. This produces 150bhp and 343Nm of torque mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox.
The variant lineup of the Toyota Innova Crysta now starts with the G Plus, GX, VX and ZX. This is followed by the range-topping Touring Sport version. With the entry-level point for the Toyota Innova Crysta now cheaper by Rs 38,000, we can expect it to offer some serious competition to its rivals in the segment.
Thoughts On The Toyota Innova Crysta G Plus Trim
The Toyota Innova Crysta has been on sale in the Indian market for quite a while now. It is also one of the most popular offerings in the MPV segment in India. The Toyota Innova Crysta in India rivals the likes of the Mahindra Marazzo and the Maruti Ertiga MPV.