- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- 1 hr ago Indian Rider Pays Fine Of More Than Rs 66,000 In Australia For Triple Riding
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 W6 Diesel-Automatic Variant Launched In India: Priced At Rs 9.99 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Avan Motors Showcased Two Electric Scooter Concepts At The Pune Motor Show 2019
- News "Am I invited?" President Trump asks PM Modi ahead of India's first-ever NBA game
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Movies Surveen Chawla Recounts 5 Casting Couch Experiences: Filmmakers Wanted To See My Cleavage, Thighs
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Lifestyle Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Toyota is all set to offer a greater warranty coverage on the upcoming Toyota Glanza. Anyone aware of the latest happenings in the automotive industry would know that Toyota and Maruti Suzuki have entered into a product-sharing and badge-engineering partnership.
The first product from the partnership with the the Toyota badge-engineered Baleno and according to recent reports, the hatchback will be named as the Glanza and the latest news about the Toyota Glanza is that it will be offered with a 3 Years/1,00,000-kilometre warranty.
It was in March 2018 that Toyota and Maruti Suzuki decided to join hands in the production of new cars. The agreement involved product sharing, technology development and Hybrid and Electric vehicle development.
The first car in the Toyota-Maruti Suzuki partnership will be the Toyota Glanza which is the badge-engineered Maruti Suzuki Baleno. The Toyota Glanza will features a few cosmetic changes.
We can expect the plastic bits like the grille and bumper to be redesigned completely, but the overall appearance of the Toyota Glanza will remain just as that of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno. We also expect the headlamps and tail-lamps to feature minute redesigns.
The Toyota Glanza will only come with a petrol engine option and a diesel engine is not even being considered for the hatchback. Yet another significant development that came to light recently was that Toyota will only be rebadging the two top-spec models of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
The latest development in the story of the Toyota Glanza is that it will be made available with a 3 Years/1,00,000-kilometre warranty. This is certainly a big step-up from the 2 Years/40,000-kilometre warranty offered by Maruti Suzuki on the Baleno. This warranty period is equal to what Hyundai offers for the i20 Elite, but is still trumped by Honda's 3 Years/unlimited-kilometre warranty being offered for the Honda Jazz.
Adding to this warranty period will be Toyota's True Warranty package that can be opted for while the standard warranty period is still running. This can also be pushed further by opting for Toyota's seven-year Timeless Warranty package.
Thoughts On Toyota Glanza's 3 Years/1,00,000-Kilometre Warranty Period
Going by the information we have been getting through reports in recent times, it is quite obvious that Toyota is positioning the Glanza/Baleno as a premium hatchback. It will therefore sit slightly higher than the Toyota Etios Liva which is the only other hatchback in Toyota India's portfolio.
The top-spec variants being launched with more features, better design and a 3 Years/1,00,000-kilometre warranty will certainly help.