- 16 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 20 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports Bayern Munich 3 RB Leipzig 0: Lewandowski's brace helps secure domestic double
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Toyota is all set to offer a greater warranty coverage on the upcoming Toyota Glanza. Anyone aware of the latest happenings in the automotive industry would know that Toyota and Maruti Suzuki have entered into a product-sharing and badge-engineering partnership.
The first product from the partnership with the the Toyota badge-engineered Baleno and according to recent reports, the hatchback will be named as the Glanza and the latest news about the Toyota Glanza is that it will be offered with a 3 Years/1,00,000-kilometre warranty.
It was in March 2018 that Toyota and Maruti Suzuki decided to join hands in the production of new cars. The agreement involved product sharing, technology development and Hybrid and Electric vehicle development.
The first car in the Toyota-Maruti Suzuki partnership will be the Toyota Glanza which is the badge-engineered Maruti Suzuki Baleno. The Toyota Glanza will features a few cosmetic changes.
We can expect the plastic bits like the grille and bumper to be redesigned completely, but the overall appearance of the Toyota Glanza will remain just as that of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno. We also expect the headlamps and tail-lamps to feature minute redesigns.
The Toyota Glanza will only come with a petrol engine option and a diesel engine is not even being considered for the hatchback. Yet another significant development that came to light recently was that Toyota will only be rebadging the two top-spec models of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
The latest development in the story of the Toyota Glanza is that it will be made available with a 3 Years/1,00,000-kilometre warranty. This is certainly a big step-up from the 2 Years/40,000-kilometre warranty offered by Maruti Suzuki on the Baleno. This warranty period is equal to what Hyundai offers for the i20 Elite, but is still trumped by Honda's 3 Years/unlimited-kilometre warranty being offered for the Honda Jazz.
Adding to this warranty period will be Toyota's True Warranty package that can be opted for while the standard warranty period is still running. This can also be pushed further by opting for Toyota's seven-year Timeless Warranty package.
Thoughts On Toyota Glanza's 3 Years/1,00,000-Kilometre Warranty Period
Going by the information we have been getting through reports in recent times, it is quite obvious that Toyota is positioning the Glanza/Baleno as a premium hatchback. It will therefore sit slightly higher than the Toyota Etios Liva which is the only other hatchback in Toyota India's portfolio.
The top-spec variants being launched with more features, better design and a 3 Years/1,00,000-kilometre warranty will certainly help.