- 16 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 19 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports Bayern Munich 3 RB Leipzig 0: Lewandowski's brace helps secure domestic double
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Toyota Glanza, a rebadged version of the Maruti Baleno is expected to launch in the Indian market sometime soon. Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, the Toyota Glanza interiors have been spied for the first time.
The Toyota Glanza interior spy pics from Rushlane, confirm that the cabin of the upcoming hatchback will be exactly similar to the Maruti Baleno with little to no changes made. The Toyota Glanza features the same interiors as the Baleno, apart from the new 'Toyota' badging on the steering wheel.
The interior of the Toyota Glanza is identical to the Maruti Baleno; this includes the quality and finish of the cabin as well. The Toyota Glanza will also receive the same features as seen on the Baleno, including the Smart Studio infotainment system, with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. However, instead of the Maruti Suzuki logo, the infotainment will greet passengers with the Toyota logo instead.
The exteriors of the Toyota Glanza, leaked previously also showcases the same design and style. However, Toyota did slightly tweak the front grille to match their design language.
Toyota will offer the Glanza in just two variants, equivalent to the top-spec trims of the Baleno: Zeta and Alpha. The Glanza hatchback will also feature the same engine and specifications as on the Baleno. This includes a 1.2-litre BS-VI compliant petrol engine producing 83bhp and 124Nm of torque, mated to either a five-speed manual or CVT gearbox.
Features on the Toyota Glanza will also be carried forward from Maruti Suzuki's premium hatchback offering. This includes LED automatic headlamps, LED DRLs, reverse parking sensors, ABS with EBD, driver and passenger airbags, seat-belt reminders and high-speed warning system among others.
What does differentiate the Toyota Glanza from the Maruti Suzuki Baleno is the warranty. Toyota is offering the Glanza with a three-year/1 lakh kilometre warranty. Toyota will also offer the extended 5-year warranty package for the Glanza as well.
The Toyota Glanza will be manufactured at the Suzuki plant in Gujarat. This is the same plant which manufactures the Baleno and supplies it to Maruti Suzuki as well.
Thoughts On The Toyota Glanza Interiors
The Toyota Glanza, which is essentially a rebadged Baleno hatchback is expected to launch in the first week of June. It will be priced slightly higher than the Baleno and will rival the same cars in the segment. This includes the Hyundai i20 Elite and the Honda Jazz.