- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Sports Cricket World Cup: India's variety in bowling makes it strong title contender, says Ian Chappell
- Movies Mudassar Aziz: Plans To Make 'Happy Bhag Jayegi 3' Afoot
- News Surat fire: Tyres used as chairs in class, fire tenders were 45 mins away
- Technology Google Pixel 3 XL price axed by Rs 28,000, now available starting at Rs 54,999
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Toyota Glanza, the first of four re-badged cars from the Maruti Suzuki stable is just a few away from launch. The car is scheduled to to be launched in June, and Toyota dealers across the country have already begun taking bookings for the hatchback, unofficially of course. Toyota has dropped a teaser that shows the front and the rear of the vehicle.
The Toyota Glanza looks exactly like the Maruti Baleno with the exception of the front grille, and the badging at the front and rear, and the badge on the steering wheel. The interior of the Toyota Glanza is also identical to the Maruti Baleno, including the quality, and finish of the cabin.
The features on the Toyota Glanza remain unchanged from the Baleno. These features include the Smart Studio infotainment system integrated with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The difference here being that the infotainment system will greet passengers with the Toyota logo.
Toyota has tweaked the front grille to match their own design language. Toyota will offer the Glanza in two variants that are equivalent to the top-spec trims of the Baleno — the Zeta and the Alpha. The Glanza will feature a 1.2-litre BS-VI compliant petrol engine that produces 83bhp of power and 124Nm of torque, and will come mated either to a 5-speed manual or CVT automatic gearbox.
The Toyota Glanza will features carried over from Baleno. These features include automatic LED headlamps, LED DRLs, reverse parking sensors, ABS with EBD, driver and passenger airbags, seat-belt reminders and high-speed warning system among others.
The big difference here is the warranty that Toyota is offering over Maruti. Toyota is offering the Glanza with a three-year/ 1 lakh kilometer warranty, and will also offer a 5-year extened warranty package.
Thoughts About The Toyota Glanza Teaser
Both the Glanza and the Baleno undoubtedly look alike. We also think the Glanza will be a better buy over the Baleno simply because there is more quality that Toyota will bring to the game. Sure, the Glanza will be more expensive than the Baleno but there's more in terms of warranty on the offer.