- 1 day ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 1 day ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 1 day ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 1 day ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Movies Karan Johar Calls Out A Troll Who Mocked His Sexuality!
- News Amit Shah says Congress has "no shame" as it continues to oppose "evil practice" of triple talaq
- Technology Difference between OpenGL and DirectX12
- Lifestyle How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The Toyota Glanza, the first of four re-badged cars from the Maruti Suzuki stable is just a few away from launch. The car is scheduled to to be launched in June, and Toyota dealers across the country have already begun taking bookings for the hatchback, unofficially of course. Toyota has dropped a teaser that shows the front and the rear of the vehicle.
The Toyota Glanza looks exactly like the Maruti Baleno with the exception of the front grille, and the badging at the front and rear, and the badge on the steering wheel. The interior of the Toyota Glanza is also identical to the Maruti Baleno, including the quality, and finish of the cabin.
The features on the Toyota Glanza remain unchanged from the Baleno. These features include the Smart Studio infotainment system integrated with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The difference here being that the infotainment system will greet passengers with the Toyota logo.
Toyota has tweaked the front grille to match their own design language. Toyota will offer the Glanza in two variants that are equivalent to the top-spec trims of the Baleno — the Zeta and the Alpha. The Glanza will feature a 1.2-litre BS-VI compliant petrol engine that produces 83bhp of power and 124Nm of torque, and will come mated either to a 5-speed manual or CVT automatic gearbox.
The Toyota Glanza will features carried over from Baleno. These features include automatic LED headlamps, LED DRLs, reverse parking sensors, ABS with EBD, driver and passenger airbags, seat-belt reminders and high-speed warning system among others.
The big difference here is the warranty that Toyota is offering over Maruti. Toyota is offering the Glanza with a three-year/ 1 lakh kilometer warranty, and will also offer a 5-year extened warranty package.
Thoughts About The Toyota Glanza Teaser
Both the Glanza and the Baleno undoubtedly look alike. We also think the Glanza will be a better buy over the Baleno simply because there is more quality that Toyota will bring to the game. Sure, the Glanza will be more expensive than the Baleno but there's more in terms of warranty on the offer.