- 2 min ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 2 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 2 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 4 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Mohammed Shami's estranged wife Hasin Jahan has this to say on his hat-trick
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- News Kejriwal urges Centre to increase Delhi's water share; promises 24x7 water supply by 2024
- Technology How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The new Toyota Camry was launched in India earlier this year at a base price of Rs 36.96 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). Compared to the previous model, the 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid showcases many advancements in terms of looks, performance and technology. Now, Toyota India has released a new TVC of the Camry Hybrid — the irresistible and intelligent sedan.
The new video commercial of the Toyota Camry Hybrid highlights all the main features of the hybrid sedan. Regarded as one of the most popular cars in the world, the Toyota Camry Hybrid's latest avatar is based on an all-new platform, Toyota New Global Architecture-K (TNGA-K); the same which underpins the new-generation Lexus ES 300h.
We have already driven the 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid and were thoroughly impressed by the dynamics and the array of technology on offer. Check out our detailed review of the Toyota Camry Hybrid to know more.
The latest version of the Toyota Camry is available only in a hybrid format while its predecessor also came as a non-hybrid. Hybrid variants accounted for a good majority of sales of the previous model and that is the reason why the Japanese automaker decided to introduce the new Camry in just a hybrid format.
Regarding equipment levels, the Toyota Camry Hybrid comes with an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system (no Apple CarPlay or Android Auto), nine-speaker JBL audio system, three-zone climate control, Heads-Up Display (HUD), nine airbags, stability control, etc.
The 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid is powered by a 2.5-litre four-cylinder petrol engine which makes 175bhp and 221Nm of torque. This is coupled to an electric motor which can contribute an additional 118bhp; making a combined output of 215bhp. The power plant is further mated to a 7-step e-CVT transmission which drives the front wheels.
In India, the Toyota Camry Hybrid mainly rivals the Skoda Superb, Volkswagen Passat and the ageing Honda Accord Hybrid.
Thoughts On The 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid
The new Toyota Camry Hybrid brings the best of practicality and technology to the mid-size sedan market. The car is fun to drive and promises better fuel efficiency and lower emissions as well. The Camry also ticks a lot of boxes in the safety department. What do you think of the new Toyota Camry Hybrid? Let us know in the comment section below.