- 12 hrs ago Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- 12 hrs ago Volkswagen T-Roc Start Arriving At Dealerships Post Lockdown: Deliveries To Commence Soon
- 14 hrs ago MG ZS EV Bookings To Reopen On June 1: Will Be Introduced In Six New Cities
- 16 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Pro Max Review: Worth Every Extra Dime
- Sports Bayern Munich 5-0 Fortuna Dusseldorf: Champions move 10 points clear
- Movies Soorarai Pottru Will Release In Theaters, Confirms Suriya!
- News MEA lists Vande Bharat mission, COVID medical supplies to 154 countries among key achievements
- Lifestyle Natural Remedies And Simple Tricks To Stop Hiccups
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The new Toyota Camry was launched in India earlier this year at a base price of Rs 36.96 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). Compared to the previous model, the 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid showcases many advancements in terms of looks, performance and technology. Now, Toyota India has released a new TVC of the Camry Hybrid — the irresistible and intelligent sedan.
The new video commercial of the Toyota Camry Hybrid highlights all the main features of the hybrid sedan. Regarded as one of the most popular cars in the world, the Toyota Camry Hybrid's latest avatar is based on an all-new platform, Toyota New Global Architecture-K (TNGA-K); the same which underpins the new-generation Lexus ES 300h.
We have already driven the 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid and were thoroughly impressed by the dynamics and the array of technology on offer. Check out our detailed review of the Toyota Camry Hybrid to know more.
The latest version of the Toyota Camry is available only in a hybrid format while its predecessor also came as a non-hybrid. Hybrid variants accounted for a good majority of sales of the previous model and that is the reason why the Japanese automaker decided to introduce the new Camry in just a hybrid format.
Regarding equipment levels, the Toyota Camry Hybrid comes with an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system (no Apple CarPlay or Android Auto), nine-speaker JBL audio system, three-zone climate control, Heads-Up Display (HUD), nine airbags, stability control, etc.
The 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid is powered by a 2.5-litre four-cylinder petrol engine which makes 175bhp and 221Nm of torque. This is coupled to an electric motor which can contribute an additional 118bhp; making a combined output of 215bhp. The power plant is further mated to a 7-step e-CVT transmission which drives the front wheels.
In India, the Toyota Camry Hybrid mainly rivals the Skoda Superb, Volkswagen Passat and the ageing Honda Accord Hybrid.
Thoughts On The 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid
The new Toyota Camry Hybrid brings the best of practicality and technology to the mid-size sedan market. The car is fun to drive and promises better fuel efficiency and lower emissions as well. The Camry also ticks a lot of boxes in the safety department. What do you think of the new Toyota Camry Hybrid? Let us know in the comment section below.