- 10 min ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 2 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- Movies Akshara Gowda Repents Doing Thuppakki, Says Any Girl Would Regret That Role!
- News Fine enhanced to Rs 500 for not wearing mask in Ahmedabad
- Lifestyle Seasoned Actress Kelly Preston Had The Most Beautiful Collection Of Dresses, Here’s Proof
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Technology Intel Thunderbolt 4 Universal Dock Officially Announced: What Caught Our Attention?
- Sports England's batting still their nemesis: Nasser Hussain
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
The Delhi Auto Expo 2020 is just over a month away, and we know that big names from the auto industry like Maruti Suzuki, Kia Motors, and Hyundai will showcase products at the upcoming event.
Here's a list of what models (in no particular order) we think have the potential to be at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020.
1. The Second-Generation Hyundai Creta And The Hyundai Tucson Facelift
The Korean manufacturer is expected to showcase both the SUVs at the Auto Expo. We expect both the all new Creta and the Tucson facelift to feature a bunch of new features that include a panoramic sunroof, and large infotainment systems.
In addition, the Hyundai Tucson facelift will feature BS6 compliant formats of the current 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engines.
2. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift And The Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Facelift
The country's largest car manufacturer is expected to unveil petrol versions of the Brezza and S-Cross facelift models at the Delhi Auto Expo during February 2020.
Recent spy pics of the 2020 Vitara Brezza facelift revealed that the vehicle will sport new features including LED headlamps and revised upholstery. The company is also expected to unveil an S-Cross BS6 AMT as well.
3. The Skoda Kamiq And The Skoda Karoq
Trying really hard to regain lost ground in the Indian markets, Skoda is expected to showcase the Kamiq and the Karoq at the upcoming Auto Expo. The Kamiq is expected to arrive with petrol and CNG formats.
In fact, the Skoda Karoq mid-sized SUV is expected to feature the Volkswagen Groups 1.5-litre TSI EVO turbocharged petrol engine only. The company will not offer a diesel engine at all.
4. The Volkswagen T-ROC And The Volkswagen Tiguan AllSpace
Volkswagen recently said it was transforming itself to be the top SUV brand in the country. Ergo, we expect to see the company's T-ROC and Tiguan AllSpace SUVS at the Delhi Auto Expo 2019.
The T-ROC and the Tiguan AllSpace are five and seven-seaters, and will arrive with a 1.5-litre turbo petrol engine and a 2.0-litre petrol units respectively. Both engines will be BS6 compliant.
5. The Renault HBC SUV
The French auto manufacturer will showcase its sub four-meter SUV that is codenamed HBC at the Auto Expo. There is no concrete information and once could expect the HBS to be showcased in either a concept or production spec form.
The HBC is expected to fill the void between the company's Triber and Duster models, and could possibly share a lot of interior elements with the Triber.
6. The Kia QYI
One of the most awaited compact SUVs in the Indian market, The QYI is expected to make an appearance at the Delhi Auto Expo. The SUV has been spotted testing multiple times over the last few months.
The Kia QYI is expected to share engine configurations from both the Hyundai Venue and the Kia Seltos, and is likely to be as feature rich as possible. Kia could also unveil the QYI by a different name.
7. The MG Hector Plus
The upcoming MG Hector Plus is expected to make its debut at the Auto Expo 2020 that is scheduled for this February.
Recent spy pics have revealed the vehicle while it has been testing, and we know that the Hector Plus will arrive with minor cosmetic changes. It will also feature second and third row captain seats.
8. The Tata Gravitas, The Tata Nexon EV, The Tata Nexon Facelift And An H2X Based Micro SUV
Tata Motors is expected to showcase four SUVs at the Delhi Auto Expo. We've already brought to you spy pics of the Gravitas and the Nexon facelift so we expect the two to be definitely present at the Expo.
Tata's Nexon EV has already been showcased in its production form, and the Tata Gravitas is expected to share multiple features and design elements from the Buzzard model seen at the Geneva Motor Show 2019.
9. The Mahindra Thar, The Mahindra Scorpio, And The Second-Generation Mahindra XUV500
The Mumbai based auto manufacturer has been testing 2020 models of the Thar, the Scorpio and the next-generation XUV500. All three SUVs are expected to be showcased at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020.
All three vehicles are expected to feature BS6 compliant engines along with new cosmetic and structural changes. Once could also expect the XUV300 EV to make an appearance.
10. The Mercedes-Benz Fourth-Generation GLE, And The Mercedes-Benz Third-Generation GLS
Both these luxury SUVs are expected to be showcased at the Expo. Both SUVs are expected to arrive with multiple engine options, and will feature the best of Mercedes' world class creature comforts.
11. The GW Motors Haval 6 SUV
Chinese auto manufacturer Great Wall Motors will make its India debut at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020. The company will showcase its Haval H6 SUV which will compete with the MG Hector and the Tata Harrier.
Expectations are that the Haval H6 will arrive with the same 1,5-litre and 2.0-litre turbo petrol units that are featured on the company's international spec Haval H6 SUVs.
Thoughts About The Top SUV's Expected At The Delhi Auto Expo 2020
Well, that's our list of the top SUVs that are expected to be showcased at the Delhi Auto Expo 2019. We're expecting an exciting time at the Auto Expo next year. Stay tuned, we're headed to the Expo to bring to all the updates and happenings in the auto industry.