- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Tesla has unveiled its first all-electric pick-up truck, the Cybertruck. The Tesla Cybertruck comes with a very futuristic design, with unconventional styling elements and sharp lines all around. The Tesla Cybertruck almost has a wedge-like design, with sharp creases and very clearly marking the edges on the electric pick-up truck.
The Cybertruck comes with LED headlamps at the front, which runs across the entire width of the pickup. It also comes with an LED strip on top of the front glass as well. The side profile continues with the sharp angles and creases on both the roof and the wheel arches, with almost little to no curved surface on the entire pickup truck.
Inside, the electric pickup comes with a blacked-out cabin, with a minimalistic design. The Tesla Cybertruck also features a large 17-inch touchscreen display at the centre. The steering wheel on the Tesla Cybertruck also comes with a uniquely-designed U-shaped styling.
The Tesla Cybertruck comes with three electric powertrain options. The top-spec variant comes with a four-wheel-drive system with three electric motors.
The range-topping variant also comes with the largest battery pack, capable of powering the Cybertruck with 800km on a single charge.
The three electric batteries also ensure exceptional performance figures; with 0 - 100km/h figures coming up in just 2.9 seconds.
The mid-range variant comes with two electric motors. This variant comes with 480km of range on a single charge, with acceleration figures reduced as well.
The entry-level base-spec variant of the Tesla Cybertruck comes with a single electric motor, powering only the rear wheels. This entry-level variant comes with 400km on a single charge with a 0 - 100km/h time of 6.5 seconds.
The Cybertruck also claims to be able to 1.5-tonnes of payload on its cargo bay. Tesla also claims that the all-electric pickup will be able to tow up to 6.4-tonnes as well. The pick-up truck comes with adaptive air suspension, which can be lowered to ease loading and unloading from its loadbed.
The entire model is said to be made up of 30X cold-rolled stainless steel. The Tesla Cybertruck is capable of resisting denting and withstand up to 9mm bullets as well.
The all-electric Tesla Cybertruck can now be booked by interested customers. However, Tesla is currently offering customers the choice of the powertrain only, along with the option of autonomous driving. Production for the all-electric pick-up will begin by late-2021 with deliveries said to start even later in 2022.
Thoughts On Tesla's All-Electric Cybertruck
The electric pickup truck from Tesla is definitely something very unique, not only in its segment but otherwise as well. The almost wedge-like design, with sharp creases and lines all-around definitely grab attention.