- 46 min ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 24 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- Movies Eid Mubarak 2020: Mahesh Babu, Chiranjeevi & Other Wish Fans On Eid-Al-Fitr
- News Cyclone Amphan: Kolkata residents continue to stage protest to restore power, water supply
- Sports La Liga boss wants June 11 Seville derby to restart season
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The Tata Tigor facelift has been spotted testing again, ahead of its expected debut at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020. Spy pics take by ElectricVehicleWeb reveal design changes made to the vehicle.
Spy pics reveal that change made to the front of the are aligned with Tata's IMPACT design 2.0 philosophy and add a sense of extra length to the nose of the vehicle. The front of the Tigor facelift make the vehicle look more aggressive.
Spy pics of the all-new Tata Tigor facelift reveal that the car features a redesigned honeycomb mesh grille that is free of chrome, sleek projector headlamps with turn signal indicators placed vertically on the inside edges.
The Tigor facelift also features a redesigned bumper, new housing for the fog lamps, and lower grille bars that flow into the enclosures and the contours extending under them.
Interiors of the Tata Tigor facelift are expected to remain the same as the vehicle received a 7.0-inch Harman touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, and new upholstery during October last year.
Tata is expected to discontinue the Tigor diesel models because of the costs involved with upgrading the engines to meet BS6 compliance. The Tata Tigor facelift will be available with petrol engines only.
The current-generation Tigor petrol models feature a 1.2-litre engine that produce 84bhp of power and 114Nm of torque. There is no information about new power and performance figures because of BS6 compliance.
Transmission options will include a five-speed manual and a five-speed automatic. The current-generation Tata Tigor petrol models are priced between Rs 5.49 lakh and Rs 7.44 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Once launched, the Tata Tigor facelift we expect the Tigor to carry a premium of roughly Rs 25,000.
In related news, Tata recently opened booking for the all-new Nexon EV. Bookings can be done via the company's website, or at select dealerships across the country. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Spy Pics Of The Tata Tigor Facelift
Tata is one of the few manufacturers that have constantly upgraded their vehicles in order to keep customers happy. We think the front of the upcoming Tata Tigor facelift looks really good, and we cannot wait to see car in the flesh.