- 21 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 23 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 24 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 24 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Jadeja hopes to get better wickets in tournament proper
- News Shaadi at gunpoint: Youth stalks Bhojpuri actress Ritu Singh, forcer her to marry
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The top the line Tata Tigor and Tata Tiago now feature Apple CarPlay. Android Auto was featured on both models earlier.
October 2018 saw Tata Motors launch an updated version of the sub-4 meter sedan, the Tiago. The updated version featured a hand-full of cosmetic updates and also marked the debut of the top-of-the-range XZ+ trim. This offered a 7-inch touch-screen infotainment system that had Android Auto connectivity. The newest addition or update is Apple CarPlay connectivity.
According to IndianAutosBlog, the Tata Tigor and the Tata Tiago remain unchanged as far as mechanics are concerned. Both models are available with two engine options - a 1.2-litre three-cylinder Revotron petrol engine that produces 84bhp of power and 114Nm of torque; and a 1.05-litre Revotorq diesel engine that produces 69bhp of power and 141Nm of torque.
Both engines feature 5-speed manual transmissions. The petrol version is also available with a 5-speed automatic on select trims.
Outside of the 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, the XZ+ trim features like faux leather upholstery, power-folding ORVMs with integrated turn signal indicators, and driver's seat-height adjustment.
The Tiago is Tata's most popular car with average monthly sales of 7,378 units (as per dealer sales data between October 2018 and March 2019). December 2018 saw Tata Motors report sales of over 1.7 lakh units. The Tigor on the other hand has not been as successful as the Tiago and posted sales of 1,949 units.
The Tata Tiago is available in 12 petrol variants and 10 diesel variants. Prices range between Rs 4.21 lakh (ex-showroom, India) and Rs 6.49 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The vehicle is available in 8 colour options - Titanium Grey, Sunburst Orange, Platinum Silver, Pearlescent White, Espresso Brown, Berry Red, Ocean Blue and Canyon Orange.
The Tata Tigor is available in 5 petrol variant and 4 diesel variants. Prices range between Rs 5.24 lakh (ex-showroom, India) and Rs 7.52 lakh (ex-showroom, India) The vehicle is available in 6 colour options - Egyptian Blue, Espresso Brown, Roman Silver, Pearlescent White, Berry Red, and Titanium Grey.
Thoughts About The XZ+ Trim Featuring Apple CarPlay
Well okay. We guess all manufactures offer Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.