- just now Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 58 min ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Gets Five-Year Warranty — Aims To Beat Hyundai Venue & Mahindra XUV300
- 1 hr ago Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Launched In New Matte Black Paint Scheme — Priced At Rs 69,208
- Movies Parth Samthaan & Niti Taylor's Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan Turns 5; Fans Recall MaNan's Magical Moments
- News 9 killed in lightning strikes in Uttar Pradesh
- Sports Imran Khan promises to make Pakistan the best cricket team in the world
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Technology Vodafone Rs. 205, Rs. 225 Prepaid Plans Launched For Select Subscribers
- Lifestyle 60 Birds Fall To Death From Sky; Mass Poisoning Suspected
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019 Likely To Be Out Soon
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
The top the line Tata Tigor and Tata Tiago now feature Apple CarPlay. Android Auto was featured on both models earlier.
October 2018 saw Tata Motors launch an updated version of the sub-4 meter sedan, the Tiago. The updated version featured a hand-full of cosmetic updates and also marked the debut of the top-of-the-range XZ+ trim. This offered a 7-inch touch-screen infotainment system that had Android Auto connectivity. The newest addition or update is Apple CarPlay connectivity.
According to IndianAutosBlog, the Tata Tigor and the Tata Tiago remain unchanged as far as mechanics are concerned. Both models are available with two engine options - a 1.2-litre three-cylinder Revotron petrol engine that produces 84bhp of power and 114Nm of torque; and a 1.05-litre Revotorq diesel engine that produces 69bhp of power and 141Nm of torque.
Both engines feature 5-speed manual transmissions. The petrol version is also available with a 5-speed automatic on select trims.
Outside of the 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, the XZ+ trim features like faux leather upholstery, power-folding ORVMs with integrated turn signal indicators, and driver's seat-height adjustment.
The Tiago is Tata's most popular car with average monthly sales of 7,378 units (as per dealer sales data between October 2018 and March 2019). December 2018 saw Tata Motors report sales of over 1.7 lakh units. The Tigor on the other hand has not been as successful as the Tiago and posted sales of 1,949 units.
The Tata Tiago is available in 12 petrol variants and 10 diesel variants. Prices range between Rs 4.21 lakh (ex-showroom, India) and Rs 6.49 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The vehicle is available in 8 colour options - Titanium Grey, Sunburst Orange, Platinum Silver, Pearlescent White, Espresso Brown, Berry Red, Ocean Blue and Canyon Orange.
The Tata Tigor is available in 5 petrol variant and 4 diesel variants. Prices range between Rs 5.24 lakh (ex-showroom, India) and Rs 7.52 lakh (ex-showroom, India) The vehicle is available in 6 colour options - Egyptian Blue, Espresso Brown, Roman Silver, Pearlescent White, Berry Red, and Titanium Grey.
Thoughts About The XZ+ Trim Featuring Apple CarPlay
Well okay. We guess all manufactures offer Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.