- 2 hrs ago Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- 2 hrs ago All-New Hyundai 'AX' Micro-SUV Confirmed For Global Markets: Will It Be Introduced In India?
- 4 hrs ago Self-Balancing Electric Scooter In India: Liger Mobility Electric Scooter’s Video & Details
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 Petrol & Diesel AWD Automatic Variants Discontinued: Here’s Why
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Contestants List: Sharmila Mandre Kuri Prathap & VJ Agni To Appear On The Show!
- Lifestyle Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention and Treatment
- Sports Matuidi never considered leaving Juventus
- Technology Chandrayaan 2 Vikram Landing Site Pictures Captured By NASA Orbiter; Time To Say Bye?
- News Jobs in Rajasthan: RPSC junior legal officer recruitment 2019, 156 vacancies available
- Finance Eicher Motors Shares Jump 24%; Best Intraday Gain In 20 Years
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Tata Motors is offering attractive discounts against their entire line-up of passenger vehicles. We have all the details for the Tata Tiago, Tigor, Nexo, and the Hexa 3+3+3 company's offer this August.
The Tiago has become the company's base offering after the Nano was discontinued. The Tiago has done fairly well for Tata Motors and has registered fairly good sales figures.
The hatchback is being retailed via Tata's 3+3+3 offer, which includes a 3 year/75,000 kilometers warranty, a 3 year/40,000 kilometers (AMC) Annual Maintenance Contract, and a 3 year (RSA) Roadside Assistance package.
Other offers for Tiago include a three gram gold coin with a purchase of a diesel variants. Also, the Tiago petrol and diesel variants carry an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and Rs 15,000 respectively.
The Tigor petrol and diesel variants are offered with the same 3 year/75,000 kilometers warranties, 3 year/40,000 kilometers (AMC) Annual Maintenance Contracts, and 3 year (RSA) Roadside Assistance packages. Additionally, the Tigor petrol variants are offered with Rs 15,000 exchange bonus and Rs 20,000 for the diesel variants.
The Nexon is the first sub-four-meter SUV offering from the company's line-up, and has registered good sales as well. The compact SUV is offered with same 3+3+3 offer on petrol and diesel variants. Additionally, Nexon petrol variants also carry a Rs 15,000 exchange bonus while diesel variants carry a Rs 20,000 bonus.
Next in line is the Tata Hexa which is the company's flagship offering.The Hexa is also sold with the same 3+3+3 offer, however, there are other dealerships specific discounts that are offered to boost sales for the SUV. The Hexa is also offered with Rs 30,000 exchange bonus. Since offers on the Hexa are dealer specific, we advise you to speak with your closest dealer for best offers.
Other models in Tata's line-up that include the Safari Storme and the Zest will miss out on the company's 3+3+3 offer. However, the Safari Storme is offered with benefits up to Rs 55,000, which include a Rs 30,000 cash discount, and a 25,000 exchange bonus.
The Zest and The Bolt are offered with benefits up to Rs 75,000, which include a Rs 65,000 cash discount, and a Rs 10,000 exchange bonus for selling your old car to the dealership.
Thoughts About The Tata Motors August Offer
The 3+3+3 offer from Tata will help their customers reduce maintenance costs. Other attractive offers like gold coins, exchange bonuses, and cash discounts will help boost sales for the company. These offers will increase the value for money on the entire company's line-up.