- 3 hrs ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 7 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 24 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 2 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- News Yogi govt announces ex gratia of Rs 25 lakh, govt house for Unnao rape victim's family
- Movies Ananya Panday Gets Trolled Over Her Instagram Captions; Funny Memes Land On The Facebook
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Lifestyle People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Tata Motors is offering attractive discounts against their entire line-up of passenger vehicles. We have all the details for the Tata Tiago, Tigor, Nexo, and the Hexa 3+3+3 company's offer this August.
The Tiago has become the company's base offering after the Nano was discontinued. The Tiago has done fairly well for Tata Motors and has registered fairly good sales figures.
The hatchback is being retailed via Tata's 3+3+3 offer, which includes a 3 year/75,000 kilometers warranty, a 3 year/40,000 kilometers (AMC) Annual Maintenance Contract, and a 3 year (RSA) Roadside Assistance package.
Other offers for Tiago include a three gram gold coin with a purchase of a diesel variants. Also, the Tiago petrol and diesel variants carry an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and Rs 15,000 respectively.
The Tigor petrol and diesel variants are offered with the same 3 year/75,000 kilometers warranties, 3 year/40,000 kilometers (AMC) Annual Maintenance Contracts, and 3 year (RSA) Roadside Assistance packages. Additionally, the Tigor petrol variants are offered with Rs 15,000 exchange bonus and Rs 20,000 for the diesel variants.
The Nexon is the first sub-four-meter SUV offering from the company's line-up, and has registered good sales as well. The compact SUV is offered with same 3+3+3 offer on petrol and diesel variants. Additionally, Nexon petrol variants also carry a Rs 15,000 exchange bonus while diesel variants carry a Rs 20,000 bonus.
Next in line is the Tata Hexa which is the company's flagship offering.The Hexa is also sold with the same 3+3+3 offer, however, there are other dealerships specific discounts that are offered to boost sales for the SUV. The Hexa is also offered with Rs 30,000 exchange bonus. Since offers on the Hexa are dealer specific, we advise you to speak with your closest dealer for best offers.
Other models in Tata's line-up that include the Safari Storme and the Zest will miss out on the company's 3+3+3 offer. However, the Safari Storme is offered with benefits up to Rs 55,000, which include a Rs 30,000 cash discount, and a 25,000 exchange bonus.
The Zest and The Bolt are offered with benefits up to Rs 75,000, which include a Rs 65,000 cash discount, and a Rs 10,000 exchange bonus for selling your old car to the dealership.
Thoughts About The Tata Motors August Offer
The 3+3+3 offer from Tata will help their customers reduce maintenance costs. Other attractive offers like gold coins, exchange bonuses, and cash discounts will help boost sales for the company. These offers will increase the value for money on the entire company's line-up.