- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Fact check: Have the RRB NTPC vacancies 2019 been reduced
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Weekend Updates: None Eliminated; Inmates Emotional As Ravi Belagere Bids Adieu
- Technology Diwali Offer: Buy vivo Smartphones For Rs. 101 Down Payment At Offline Stores
- Sports Tearful Murray soaks up European Open win
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Tata Motors Pro Edition cars launched in India. The Pro Edition version has been introduced on select cars in the brand's product lineup in the Indian market. This includes the Harrier, Nexon, Tiago, Tigor and the Hexa. Tata customers can upgrade their cars to the Pro Edition versions for an additional amount ranging between Rs 29,999 and Rs 1.09 lakh, depending on the model they own.
The Pro Edition packages are part of Tata Motors lifestyle accessories available during the Indian festive season. This package offers a number of accessories, which can be added on to the cars. Both new customers and existing customers can upgrade to the Pro Edition by paying the additional amount mentioned.
The Pro Edition costs Rs 29,999 for Tiago and Tigor models; the Nexon Pro Edition comes in at Rs 37,999 and the Hexa and Harrier Pro Editions cost Rs 99,999 and Rs 1.09 lakh, respectively. For this additional amount, each car comes with a number of lifestyle accessories which can be added as a package.
Starting with the Tata Tiago Pro Edition and the Tigor Pro Edition, both models receive accessories such as ambient mood lighting, sunroof popup, magnetic sunshades and arm rest. The Tigor additionally comes with a vehicle tracking system while the Tiago receives an additional camera with display on the IRVM.
The Tata Nexon is offered with a sunroof pop up, magnetic sunshades, ambient mood lighting, app-based TPMS, front parking sensors and vehicle tracking system.
The Tata Hexa Pro Edition comes with wireless mobile holders, app-based TPMS, front parking sensors, automatic sunroof and ambient mood lighting.
Finally, the Tata Harrier Pro Edition receives automatic sunroof, sunshades, front parking sensors, wireless mobile holder, app-based TPMS, ambient mood lighting, humanity line chrome, exhaust chrome.
S.N Barman VP, Sales & Marketing & Customer Support, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors stated:
"To add more cheer to this year's festive season, we are delighted to announce the launch of the Pro Edition accessory packs for our valuable customers. These accessory packs will not only enhance the aesthetic appearance of our cars, but will also provide an exciting overall customer experience for all our existing new buyers. We are hopeful that these accessory packs will make this festive season more joyous for our customers, adding a dash of style and character to their cars."
Thoughts On The Tata Pro Edition Cars In India
The Tata Motors Pro Edition accessories have been introduced on all popular models in the brand's lineup. The additional accessories from Tata Motors definitely make the cars more attractive to both current and new customers.