- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Technology List Of Realme Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Sports I-League 2019-20: Preview: Indian Arrows and Aizawl both look focused in their quest for first win
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019 LIVE: Acid test for Yediyurappa, Cong eyes opportunity
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The Tata Nexon facelift, and the Tata Tiago facelift have been spotted testing ahead of their respective launches. Both vehicles are expected to arrive with updated interiors and exteriors. In addition, both the Nexon facelift and the Tiago facelift will feature BS-VI compliant engines.
Spy pictures of the Tata Nexon features design ques that suggest use of Tata’s ‘Impact 2.0’ design philosophy. While the facelift version resembles the current-generation Nexon, the front end looks much sharper and aggressive. Spy pictures also reveal steel rims with wheel covers, and a missing rear wiper.
In Nexon related news, Tata is working on an electric variant of the SUV. The all-electric Nexon will be powered by Tata’s ZIPTRON technology. The vehicle was in the news earlier and a promotional video featured Milind Soman and Ankita Konwar driving the Nexon EV in Leh.
The electric variant is expected to be unveiled at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020, followed by a launch sometime around March or April. The Nexon EV is expected to be priced between Rs 15 lakh and Rs 17 lakh (ex-showroom, India), and will compete with the Hyundai Kona and soon to be launched MG eZS.
Spy pictures of the Tata Tiago facelift reveal design ques inspired by the Tata Altroz. The vehicle is currently available with BS-IV complaint engines and the facelift version will be available only with BS-VI compliant petrol engines.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon And Tiago Facelift Versions Spied On
Both the Nexon and Tiago range of cars have been excellent sellers for Tata Motors. They have however lost a large share of the market because of competition. Tata Motors understands that they need to offer more bang for the buck (just like other manufacturers are doing).
The company has be test multiple models over the last few months and we expect a few products to be unveiled and a few launched at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020. There’s isn’t too much of excitement, but we’re looking forward to seeing these cars in the flesh.