- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 3 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 4 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News PSLV-C48 carrying spy satellite RISAT-2BR1, 9 others lifts off from Sriharikota
- Technology Skullcandy Sesh Wireless Earbuds Review: Good Audio But Bulky Design
- Lifestyle Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Dilip Kumar Thanks Fans For 'Boundless Love, Affection & Prayers' On 97th Birthday
- Finance Nifty Ends The Day Higher; GAIL Leads The Rally
- Sports Can Manchester United hit rest of the Premier League with 'big six' form?
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The 2020 Tata Nexon facelift has been spotted testing again. Spy pics taken by GaadiWaadi reveal a heavily camouflaged test vehicle. Spy pics also reveal design changes made to the front of the Tata Nexon facelift.
Spy pics reveal that the 2020 Tata Nexon facelift features a sharper looking headlight assembly, new LED daytime running lights, a new bumper layout, new fog lamp housing, and a new design for the air dams.
The 2020 Tata Nexon facelift also receives some design changes to the rear section, however changes are subtle. The company has give the soon-to-be-launched Nexon facelift design updates to match its Impact Design 2.0 philosophy. Speculation is that top-of-the-line trims will feature 16-inch machined alloy wheels.
As far as engine options are concerned, the 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol unit, and 1.5-litre diesel unit that are featured in the current-generation Tata Nexon will continue to be offered, albeit with BS-VI compliance. Performance figures stand at 108bhp of power/ 170Nm of torque, and 108bhp of power/ 260Nm of torque respectively. Transmission options include manual and automatics.
The current-generation Tata Nexon is priced between Rs 6.58 lakh and Rs 11.10 lakh (ex-showroom). While there is no official information about pricing for the Nexon facelift, we expect the vehicle to carry a premium of about Rs 75,000. Once launched, the Nexon facelift will primarily compete against the Hyundai Venue and the Mahindra XUV300.
In related news, the company's new Altroz hatchback is scheduled to be launched in January 2020. The premium hatchback will debut the company's ALFA architecture, which will be used on all its future products.
The Altroz is expected to to arrive with three engine options - a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine, a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine, and a 1.5-litre diesel engine. The company recently released a teaser video captioned ‘Experience The Gold Standard'. To know more about the teaser, and the Altroz, click here.
Thoughts About The Tata Nexon Facelift Spotted Testing Again
Spy pics floating around this often only means that the company is close to launching a product. In fact, we expect to see spy pics of the Nexon facelift sans camouflage, and we're sure this will happen soon.