- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- News October 21 by-polls: Key constituencies to watch out for
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Flaunts A Jacket Gifted By Karan Johar, Hilariously Demands A Pair Of Heels!
- Sports India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Unfortunate that we dropped Rohit's chance on Day 1: George Linde
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Tata Motors has updated the Nexon with a few new features. Tata Motors has sent across a circular to dealerships with details of updates made to the Tata Nexon. The updates are basically interior features.
Team-BHP has posted a picture of the circular that shows the changes. The updates have been made to all variants of the Nexon except the base XE trim. The XM and XMA variants get an improved font for the MID, warm grey finish for the mid-pad on the dashboard, piano black finish for the gear-shift knob and centre console and the AC panel updates.
The XT variant gets a new roof rail design and it also comes with cooled rear air vents. Air-conditioning for the rear passengers can now be controlled from the main AC console up front. It also gets the updated fonts and bigger antenna.
The XZ+ and XZA+ variants come with the most number of feature additions including, the same new roof rail design and the rear AC vents update. The Nexon is one of the best-sellers for Tata Motors and for a reason.
The Tata Nexon became the first Indian vehicle to get a 5-Star crash test safety rating. It is powered by a 1.5-litre RevoTorq turbo diesel engine or a 1.2-litre RevoTron petrol engine. The diesel variants are powered by a 4-cylinder motor with a maximum power output of 108.5bhp and a peak torque output of 260Nm.
Petrol variants on the other hand are powered by a 3-cylinder motor with a maximum power output of 108.5bhp and a peak torque output of 170Nm. Both engines are available with either a 6-speed manual gearbox or a 6-speed AMT gearbox.
Thoughts On Tata Nexon Getting New Feature Additions
The Tata Nexon is a brilliant vehicle that already came loaded with features. It continues to be one of the best-selling Tata products, but turns out Tata is not one to rest on its laurels. Tata Motors has now updated the Nexon with small but significant features and changes. This is expected to make owning the Nexon, a better experience.