- 10 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 12 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 19 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- Finance Bengaluru May See A Rise In Office Rentals, Mumbai, NCR To Be Stable
- Sports MotoGP Yearender 2020: Nine different winners and a new champion!
- News Hyderabad: Nagarjuna Sagar MLA Nomula Narsimhaiah passes away
- Technology FAU-G Pre-Registration Is Live In India: How To Pre-Register On Google Play Store
- Movies Kollywood 2020: Top 5 Videos That Stole Our Hearts This Year!
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Indian auto manufacturer, Tata Motors has launched 'TACNet 2.0' to connect with startups in automotive space. The TACNet 2.0 is a platform that will help develop a centre of AutoMobility innovation of new technologies through strategic partnerships.
The initiative is aimed at areas that are of the company's immediate interests with development of new technologies. It also aims to solve any crucial technological challenges that are currently faced by Tata Motors.
Shailesh Chandra, President Electric Mobility Business & Corporate Strategy, Tata Motors Ltd., said, TACNet will help the small automotive star-ups to connect with the company for such innovation and collaboration opportunities. We are looking forward to unlocking the potential of India's finest startups and technology and solution-based companies.
The Industries in automotive space are looking for new technologies to implement, and are undergoing a rigorous transformation phase. The technologies advancement are happening across all areas including manufacturing process, digital solutions for efficient operations and supply-chain, artificial intelligence technologies and innovative models for engaging the customers as well.
The company believes with such a platform it will drive the innovation with new technologies from start-ups in automotive space. Tata's immediate need with technologies are automotive solutions with block chain, a marketplace for parking model, a native chatbot, an algorithm to predict demand in the automotive market, real-time BS-VI fuel quality monitoring, and authenticating genuine spare parts.
In order for companies to participate in the program, they need to visit the official website TACNet 2.0 platform and register by filling a form on the website. The registration of the program ends at September 29, 2019. Once filled, the company will evaluate and invite shortlisted companies to pitch their ideas with a possibility of strategic collaboration or even pilot a project.
Tata Motors believes that constant innovations are required in the automotive space for companies to grow and implement new technologies. Being one of the leading auto manufacturers in the country, Tata Motors cater to both commercial and passenger segment.
The company understands that there are vast opportunities for improvements with technology, and the TACNet 2.0 is the quick and right source to get solutions for technological challenges for Tata Motors.
Thoughts About The Tata Motors TACNet 2.0 Launch
Technologies in general evolve on regularly with new innovations coming into light. It is the same for automotive space as well, with Artificial Intelligence being the primary target. The TACNet 2.0 platform will surely help Tata Motors across all technological areas. Right from the implementation of new tech needed to prepare for BS-VI transition to talking to your car maybe saying "Hello Tata".