- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 9 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 9 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Indian auto manufacturer, Tata Motors has launched 'TACNet 2.0' to connect with startups in automotive space. The TACNet 2.0 is a platform that will help develop a centre of AutoMobility innovation of new technologies through strategic partnerships.
The initiative is aimed at areas that are of the company's immediate interests with development of new technologies. It also aims to solve any crucial technological challenges that are currently faced by Tata Motors.
Shailesh Chandra, President Electric Mobility Business & Corporate Strategy, Tata Motors Ltd., said, TACNet will help the small automotive star-ups to connect with the company for such innovation and collaboration opportunities. We are looking forward to unlocking the potential of India's finest startups and technology and solution-based companies.
The Industries in automotive space are looking for new technologies to implement, and are undergoing a rigorous transformation phase. The technologies advancement are happening across all areas including manufacturing process, digital solutions for efficient operations and supply-chain, artificial intelligence technologies and innovative models for engaging the customers as well.
The company believes with such a platform it will drive the innovation with new technologies from start-ups in automotive space. Tata's immediate need with technologies are automotive solutions with block chain, a marketplace for parking model, a native chatbot, an algorithm to predict demand in the automotive market, real-time BS-VI fuel quality monitoring, and authenticating genuine spare parts.
In order for companies to participate in the program, they need to visit the official website TACNet 2.0 platform and register by filling a form on the website. The registration of the program ends at September 29, 2019. Once filled, the company will evaluate and invite shortlisted companies to pitch their ideas with a possibility of strategic collaboration or even pilot a project.
Tata Motors believes that constant innovations are required in the automotive space for companies to grow and implement new technologies. Being one of the leading auto manufacturers in the country, Tata Motors cater to both commercial and passenger segment.
The company understands that there are vast opportunities for improvements with technology, and the TACNet 2.0 is the quick and right source to get solutions for technological challenges for Tata Motors.
Thoughts About The Tata Motors TACNet 2.0 Launch
Technologies in general evolve on regularly with new innovations coming into light. It is the same for automotive space as well, with Artificial Intelligence being the primary target. The TACNet 2.0 platform will surely help Tata Motors across all technological areas. Right from the implementation of new tech needed to prepare for BS-VI transition to talking to your car maybe saying "Hello Tata".