- 9 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Sports IPL 2020: MI vs CSK: MS Dhoni sports new beard but retains old magic, grabs two superb catches
- Movies Manoj Bajpayee And Others Help Out Vicky Donor Actor Bhupesh Pandya For Lung Cancer Treatment
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- News Opposition parties question setting up of PM CARES Fund, allege it lacks transparency
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
The all-new Tata Altroz is scheduled to be launched soon in India. Tata officially launched the website today. Tata announced that the Tata Altroz official website would go live after it received 1,00,000 site visits, and managed to achieve that number within 23 hours of a reveal.
The Tata Altroz official website currently offers limited information about the Tata Altroz. It mentions that the Tata Altroz will feature a Laser design, which re-defines the look of the soon to be launched car.
The website also says that the Altroz will feature laser-cut crease lines across its body panels, will feature lazer cut alloy wheels, and edgy bumpers. The vehicle will also feature Diamond-shaped Day-light openings across the window line. The Tata Altroz will feature piano black accents all around for a more premium look and feel.
There's a sketch of the interior with the 'PICASA' across it. One can only assume that this is with reference to the plush and serene interiors. The car appears to feature keyless entry, cabin space for up to five passengers, and optimal cooling.
The website also speaks about the all-new ALFA architecture. The Tata Altroz is the first vehicle to be based on the all new platform. The same platform is scheduled to underpin a lot of upcoming vehicles from Tata Motors, including a compact SUV.
The Tata Altroz was officially showcased at the Geneva Motor Show and is the first 'premium hatchback built by Tata Motors, and once launched, will compete with the Hyundai Elite i20, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, the Toyota Glanza and the Honda Jazz.
There are rumors that Tata Motors will launch the Altroz only with a single diesel engine option in the Indian market. Also, we expect that the engine will be BS-VI compliant from the get go. The engine is likely to be the 1.5-litre unit that is features in the Tata Nexon, however it may be tuned differently.
Thoughts About The Official Tata Altroz Website
The website look simple and plush. While it is simple, it keeps one wanting to see more of the Altroz, and we can't help but wonder what Tata will add next to the Tata Altroz official website. I guess we wait and watch.