- 3 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Tigor EV Extended Range Variant To be Launched Next Week
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports 10 Lakh Cars From Mundra Port Within Just 10 Years
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors To Launch New Electric Car In India Next Year: Will Debut New 'Ziptron' EV Technology
- Sports IBSF World 6-Red Snooker Championship: Advani, Rawat and Singh seal quarterfinal berths
- Technology Huawei Watch GT 2 Unveiled With 14 Days Battery Life
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Will Light Up Bandra-Worli Sea Link In Red To Spread Cancer Awareness!
- News PM's US itinerary: Address at UNGA, nearly 20 bilaterals, Houston diaspora event
- Lifestyle 17 Tick-borne Diseases You Should Be Aware Of
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
The all-new Tata Altroz is scheduled to be launched soon in India. Tata officially launched the website today. Tata announced that the Tata Altroz official website would go live after it received 1,00,000 site visits, and managed to achieve that number within 23 hours of a reveal.
The Tata Altroz official website currently offers limited information about the Tata Altroz. It mentions that the Tata Altroz will feature a Laser design, which re-defines the look of the soon to be launched car.
The website also says that the Altroz will feature laser-cut crease lines across its body panels, will feature lazer cut alloy wheels, and edgy bumpers. The vehicle will also feature Diamond-shaped Day-light openings across the window line. The Tata Altroz will feature piano black accents all around for a more premium look and feel.
There's a sketch of the interior with the 'PICASA' across it. One can only assume that this is with reference to the plush and serene interiors. The car appears to feature keyless entry, cabin space for up to five passengers, and optimal cooling.
The website also speaks about the all-new ALFA architecture. The Tata Altroz is the first vehicle to be based on the all new platform. The same platform is scheduled to underpin a lot of upcoming vehicles from Tata Motors, including a compact SUV.
The Tata Altroz was officially showcased at the Geneva Motor Show and is the first 'premium hatchback built by Tata Motors, and once launched, will compete with the Hyundai Elite i20, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, the Toyota Glanza and the Honda Jazz.
There are rumors that Tata Motors will launch the Altroz only with a single diesel engine option in the Indian market. Also, we expect that the engine will be BS-VI compliant from the get go. The engine is likely to be the 1.5-litre unit that is features in the Tata Nexon, however it may be tuned differently.
Thoughts About The Official Tata Altroz Website
The website look simple and plush. While it is simple, it keeps one wanting to see more of the Altroz, and we can't help but wonder what Tata will add next to the Tata Altroz official website. I guess we wait and watch.