- 9 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- 10 hrs ago Honda Cars India Introduce Virtual Showrooms: New Car Purchase From Comfort of Home
- 11 hrs ago Tata Tiago Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 13 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In Delhi Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Technology Best 9 Hours Battery Backup Laptops To Buy In India Under Rs. 40,000
- Movies NCB Summons TV Couple Sanam Johar & Abigail Pande; Raids Their Juhu Residence
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs MI: Six months is a long time without cricket, says Rohit Sharma after Mumbai bounce back with big win
- News 'Hero of zero hour': Union Minister' praise for Lok Sabha Speaker
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Janhvi Kapoor Unveils The Elegant Veil Look In Manish Malhotra’s Couture Movie
- Finance 3 Tips To Earn Higher Interest On Fixed Deposits
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
- Education SWAYAM Admit Card 2020 Released For September 2020
Tata's first premium hatchback, the Altroz, is scheduled to be launched soon in the country. The all-new vehicle is expected to be launched within the next few months but we're still waiting for Tata to officially make an announcement regarding a date.
Tata launched the official website of the Altroz earlier today, and the website offers some information about the soon to be launched Tata Altroz. Tata also released a teaser video, that shows the Altroz being driven around a race track.
The test vehicle seen in the video is heavily camouflaged, but that is not a concern because Tata Motors already showcased a production-ready Altroz at the Geneva Motor Show.
The Tata Altroz features a sharp design, and gets the latest design philosophy from Tata Motors. The new car features large headlamps that accent the sleek designed grille of the vehicle. The tail lamps at the rear end feature black wraparounds that add a 'sport' look to the vehicle.
The all-new Altroz will be offered with a 1.5-litre diesel engine initially. This 1.5-litre engine also powers the Tata Nexon. The diesel engine produces a maximum power of 108bhp and peak torque of 260Nm on the Nexon, but we expect the engine will be tuned differently for the Altroz.
Tata also plans to offer a manual transmission at launch, and offer automatic transmission at a later date. The Tata Altroz is also expected to be offered with a 1.2-litre turbocharged engine. However, this option may not be available at launch.
The all new Tata Altroz is expected to offer top of the line interiors, and may feature a floating infotainment screen, internet connectivity, Android Play and Apple CarPlay compatibility. We also expect the all new Tata Altroz to be big value for money.
Tata expects to gain a larger market share with the Altroz. The car is expected to be launched with a BS-VI complaint engine.
Thoughts About The Official Altroz Teaser Released By Tata Motors
The teaser shows the Altroz in full camouflage, running down a straight road, and talking about how road ready a driver is. If the teaser is anything to go by, it portraits the Altroz as a performance hatchback. We are really looking forward to test driving this hatchback. Stay tuned for more updates about the performance, and true look and feel about the Tata Altroz.