- 3 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 4 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 7 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Tata's first premium hatchback, the Altroz, is scheduled to be launched soon in the country. The all-new vehicle is expected to be launched within the next few months but we're still waiting for Tata to officially make an announcement regarding a date.
Tata launched the official website of the Altroz earlier today, and the website offers some information about the soon to be launched Tata Altroz. Tata also released a teaser video, that shows the Altroz being driven around a race track.
The test vehicle seen in the video is heavily camouflaged, but that is not a concern because Tata Motors already showcased a production-ready Altroz at the Geneva Motor Show.
The Tata Altroz features a sharp design, and gets the latest design philosophy from Tata Motors. The new car features large headlamps that accent the sleek designed grille of the vehicle. The tail lamps at the rear end feature black wraparounds that add a 'sport' look to the vehicle.
The all-new Altroz will be offered with a 1.5-litre diesel engine initially. This 1.5-litre engine also powers the Tata Nexon. The diesel engine produces a maximum power of 108bhp and peak torque of 260Nm on the Nexon, but we expect the engine will be tuned differently for the Altroz.
Tata also plans to offer a manual transmission at launch, and offer automatic transmission at a later date. The Tata Altroz is also expected to be offered with a 1.2-litre turbocharged engine. However, this option may not be available at launch.
The all new Tata Altroz is expected to offer top of the line interiors, and may feature a floating infotainment screen, internet connectivity, Android Play and Apple CarPlay compatibility. We also expect the all new Tata Altroz to be big value for money.
Tata expects to gain a larger market share with the Altroz. The car is expected to be launched with a BS-VI complaint engine.
Thoughts About The Official Altroz Teaser Released By Tata Motors
The teaser shows the Altroz in full camouflage, running down a straight road, and talking about how road ready a driver is. If the teaser is anything to go by, it portraits the Altroz as a performance hatchback. We are really looking forward to test driving this hatchback. Stay tuned for more updates about the performance, and true look and feel about the Tata Altroz.