- Movies Raghu Dixit & Mayuri's Divorce Hearing At Family Court Finalised; 'Couldn't Be A Good Husband'
- Finance Tax Default, Black Money Cases Can No More Be Settled Just By Paying Penalty
- News Staggered RS polls in Gujarat: Congress knocks doors of SC
- Technology Nokia 4.2 And Nokia 3.2 Receives Price Slash In India – Price, Specs And Offers
- Sports WWE Monday Night Raw preview and schedule: June 17, 2019
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Indian automotive giant Tata Motors is offering big discounts on its cars this month. While some cars from the Tata Motors lineup in India like the Tigor are being offered with benefits worth up to Rs 50,000 this April, Tata's flagship Harrier SUV is being sold at list price with a waiting period of up to 3 months.
So let's take a look at the discounts and offers for the cars and SUVs in Tata's limeup in April 2019. Please note, these offers may vary depending on the dealership and area the car is purchased from.
Max Discount Offered - Rs 10,000 exchange bonus + 1st year insurance at Rs 4,000
The Tiago hatchback is Tata's best selling car at the moment. Tata Motors is offering an extra Rs 10,000 off as an exchange bonus for customers who turn their old car in when they purchase a new Tiago. In addition to this, Tata is also giving customers the first year insurance at just Rs 4,000. As per a Supreme Court ruling last year, the 1st year comprehensive insurance now comes with 3 years third-party added on as standard.
Max Discount Offered - Rs 50,000 (Rs 25,000 cash + Rs 25,000 exchange bonus)
The Tata Tigor is the compact sedan version of the Tiago hatchback. Tata is offering discounts worth Rs 50,000 this month for the Tigor. These April discounts are only valid on the petrol variants of the TIgor and include Rs 25,000 as a cash discount and the same amount as an exchange bonus for those who sell their old car back to the dealership.
Max Discount Offered - Up To Rs 35,000 Off
The Tata Nexon is India's second-best selling sub-4-metre SUV. In April 219, Tata Motors is offering the Nexon with discounts worth up to Rs 35,000. The diesel variants of the Nexon are being offered with Rs 15,000 as a cash discount along with another Rs 20,000 as an exchange bonus. Petrol variants of the Nexon, on the other hand, are only being offered with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
Max Discount Offered - Up To Rs 45,000 Off (Rs 20,000 Cash + Rs 25,000 exchange bonus)
The Tata Hexa was the automaker's flagship utility vehicle before the arrival of the Harrier earlier this year. Tata is offering the 2019 Tata Hexa with discounts worth up to Rs 45,000 this April. The offers include Rs 20,000 as a cash discount along with another Rs 25,000 as exchange bonus