- 12 hrs ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 14 hrs ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- 15 hrs ago Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- 16 hrs ago Tata Motors Reveal Official Altroz Teaser — Are You Ready?
- Sports India beat South Africa 5-1 to win FIH Series Finals
- Movies Sanya Irani Thought DISASTER Has Struck After Meeting Barun Sobti First Time; Shocking Revelation!
- News IAF chief presents his 'wings' to 'Sword of Honour' recipient at AFA
- Technology VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Lifestyle Fabulous Hairstyle Ideas For Women To Try This Monsoon
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Tata Motors has just revealed their next step in its Eco-friendly journey of launching EVs in the Indian market. They have now partnered with Aaron Travels to deploy their flagship Electric Vehicle, the Tigor EV in Mumbai.
The first lot of the Tata Tigor EV was handed over to Aaron travels, at the Sudarshan Motors dealership in Kalyan, Mumbai. Aaron Travels are delighted to begin their e-mobility journey, and they say they are looking forward to serving across Mumbai while producing zero emissions.
Mr Ashesh Dhar, Head - Sales, Marketing & Customer Care, E-Mobility Business, Tata Motors said, "We are delighted to partner with Aaron Travels, in their pragmatic initiative of inducting zero-emission vehicles in their fleet running across Mumbai. This is our very first fleet order for the city and we hope that our customers enjoy the benefits of traveling in EVs. We are committed to sustainable mobility mission and will continue to work towards offering green mobility solutions for customers."
Mr Aldrin Lewis, Owner, Aaron Travels, said "We are excited to begin our e-mobility journey with Tata Motors as our partner and to be the first very fleet operators to offer Tigor EVs in Mumbai. The inherent benefits of zero-emission and lower operating costs of EVs will help us better fulfill the growing Eco-friendly aspirations of our customers."
Tata Motors is directly catering to the future of mobility by focusing on engineering and tech-enabled automotive solutions. They are one of India's top leaders in the commercial and passenger vehicles market, and have taken the initiative to launch fully electric and Eco-friendly cars in the near future.
Tata Motors aims to discover and develop new, sustainable technologies that can be applied in the automotive markets. Tata recently invested in state of the art design and R&D centers that are located in India, UK, Italy and Korea.
Thoughts About The Tata Motor Tie Up With Aaron Travels To Deploy The Tigor EV
Tata Motors has made an interesting move, and this works well for Aaron Travels too. While we have no details about the deal between the two companies, we know that Aaron Travels have got a massive subsidy under the government backed FAME II Scheme, and they will also have no fuel expenses for their vehicles. There is a high possibility that the mobility they offer will be in-city only, but hats off to them for taking a step towards a greener Mumbai. Tata Motors on the other hand will get much needed feedback about the vehicle in terms of actual performance, and travel ranges, especially in a densely populated city like Mumbai that offers a lot bumper to bumper traffic conditions.