- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- 1 day ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 1 day ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 1 day ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- News Out on bail, Bulandshahr violence accused gets hero welcome
- Sports PKL 2019: Hosts Dabang Delhi clinched comfortable win over UP Yoddha
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day 5: Genelia D'Souza Demonstrates Why Smokey Eye Look Is A Classic
- Technology How To Add And Remove Channel Packs Using Tata Sky Mobile App
- Movies Inshallah: Who's Trying To Sabotage Salman Khan's Movie? Theatrical Rights Sold for Rs 190 Crore!
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Tata Motors has just revealed their next step in its Eco-friendly journey of launching EVs in the Indian market. They have now partnered with Aaron Travels to deploy their flagship Electric Vehicle, the Tigor EV in Mumbai.
The first lot of the Tata Tigor EV was handed over to Aaron travels, at the Sudarshan Motors dealership in Kalyan, Mumbai. Aaron Travels are delighted to begin their e-mobility journey, and they say they are looking forward to serving across Mumbai while producing zero emissions.
Mr Ashesh Dhar, Head - Sales, Marketing & Customer Care, E-Mobility Business, Tata Motors said, "We are delighted to partner with Aaron Travels, in their pragmatic initiative of inducting zero-emission vehicles in their fleet running across Mumbai. This is our very first fleet order for the city and we hope that our customers enjoy the benefits of traveling in EVs. We are committed to sustainable mobility mission and will continue to work towards offering green mobility solutions for customers."
Mr Aldrin Lewis, Owner, Aaron Travels, said "We are excited to begin our e-mobility journey with Tata Motors as our partner and to be the first very fleet operators to offer Tigor EVs in Mumbai. The inherent benefits of zero-emission and lower operating costs of EVs will help us better fulfill the growing Eco-friendly aspirations of our customers."
Tata Motors is directly catering to the future of mobility by focusing on engineering and tech-enabled automotive solutions. They are one of India's top leaders in the commercial and passenger vehicles market, and have taken the initiative to launch fully electric and Eco-friendly cars in the near future.
Tata Motors aims to discover and develop new, sustainable technologies that can be applied in the automotive markets. Tata recently invested in state of the art design and R&D centers that are located in India, UK, Italy and Korea.
Thoughts About The Tata Motor Tie Up With Aaron Travels To Deploy The Tigor EV
Tata Motors has made an interesting move, and this works well for Aaron Travels too. While we have no details about the deal between the two companies, we know that Aaron Travels have got a massive subsidy under the government backed FAME II Scheme, and they will also have no fuel expenses for their vehicles. There is a high possibility that the mobility they offer will be in-city only, but hats off to them for taking a step towards a greener Mumbai. Tata Motors on the other hand will get much needed feedback about the vehicle in terms of actual performance, and travel ranges, especially in a densely populated city like Mumbai that offers a lot bumper to bumper traffic conditions.