- 9 hrs ago Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- 11 hrs ago Traffic Fines In Bangalore Reduced: State Government Announces Revised Fines Under New MVA
- 13 hrs ago Top-Selling MPVs In India For August 2019: Renault Triber Enters Top-5 While Maruti Ertiga Leads
- 1 day ago Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Is Rock Steady At First Place; Shakti Out Of TRP Race
- News PM tears into Pakistan at 'Howdy Modi', says "Its a breeding ground of terrorism"
- Sports Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool: Joy of six for Klopp's men
- Lifestyle Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Tata Motors has just launched its official service application called the Tata Motors Service Connect (TMSC) for its passenger vehicle customers. The application is free to download via the Play Store for Android and the Apple iStore for iOS platforms.
According to Team-BHP, The app provides a lot of information about the vehicle connected to it. It provides information about the chassis number, manufacturer warranty, validity and renewals of Annual Maintenance Contracts, and insurance benefits.
It also features an organizer that can store scanned copies of important vehicle documents such as Certificate of Registration, Insurance, and Pollution Under Control Certificates. It also sends notifications to owners about the new offers, service camps and new products.
Outside of the mentioned information, it also helps owners with basic troubleshooting and maintenance tips. Tata car owners can set reminders to book a service, reminders for renewal of insurance and pollution control certificates, battery replacement timelines, and tyre replacement.
The app can also be used to raise grievances and complaints, and can be used to provide feedback about the car and aslo feedback about customer experience at any point of time.
The Tata Motors Service Connect application also has pre-loaded information about locations of Tata Motors' dealers and service stations. It also helps with providing locations during a breakdown. The application can also locate a car parked in a crowded area and in extra large parking areas. In addition, it can also monitor live traffic conditions.
Customers can book the next service appointments and also view the service history via the TMSC application. An added, and beneficial feature is the that the application displays service expenses in both, graphical and tabular form, and also features an in-built service cost calculator.
Thoughts About The Tata Motors Service Connect Application
Well this definitely adds to simplicity of life. Isn't is amazing to be able to know what amounts you need to pay, and when you need to pay it? We think an application like this make the 'owning a car' really convenient and easy. We appreciate Tata making an effort to make vehicle owners' lives easier. At least we have all the information we need in one place. And why not. Good stuff Tata, real good stuff!