- 16 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 20 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports Bayern Munich 3 RB Leipzig 0: Lewandowski's brace helps secure domestic double
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tata Motors has just launched its official service application called the Tata Motors Service Connect (TMSC) for its passenger vehicle customers. The application is free to download via the Play Store for Android and the Apple iStore for iOS platforms.
According to Team-BHP, The app provides a lot of information about the vehicle connected to it. It provides information about the chassis number, manufacturer warranty, validity and renewals of Annual Maintenance Contracts, and insurance benefits.
It also features an organizer that can store scanned copies of important vehicle documents such as Certificate of Registration, Insurance, and Pollution Under Control Certificates. It also sends notifications to owners about the new offers, service camps and new products.
Outside of the mentioned information, it also helps owners with basic troubleshooting and maintenance tips. Tata car owners can set reminders to book a service, reminders for renewal of insurance and pollution control certificates, battery replacement timelines, and tyre replacement.
The app can also be used to raise grievances and complaints, and can be used to provide feedback about the car and aslo feedback about customer experience at any point of time.
The Tata Motors Service Connect application also has pre-loaded information about locations of Tata Motors' dealers and service stations. It also helps with providing locations during a breakdown. The application can also locate a car parked in a crowded area and in extra large parking areas. In addition, it can also monitor live traffic conditions.
Customers can book the next service appointments and also view the service history via the TMSC application. An added, and beneficial feature is the that the application displays service expenses in both, graphical and tabular form, and also features an in-built service cost calculator.
Thoughts About The Tata Motors Service Connect Application
Well this definitely adds to simplicity of life. Isn't is amazing to be able to know what amounts you need to pay, and when you need to pay it? We think an application like this make the 'owning a car' really convenient and easy. We appreciate Tata making an effort to make vehicle owners' lives easier. At least we have all the information we need in one place. And why not. Good stuff Tata, real good stuff!