- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Meet the youngest Lok Sabha MP from Odisha, Chandrani Murmu
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Pushes Kumkum Bhagya To Second Spot; YRKKH Drops Down!
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Technology Google Pixel 3 XL price axed by Rs 28,000, now available starting at Rs 54,999
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tata Motors has launched their 2019 Hexa edition in India. The 2019 Tata Hexa SUV comes with a price starting at Rs 12.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The prices of the Hexa SUV were increased recently, making it the most expensive product in the company's lineup.
The 2019 Hexa SUV comes with a number of updates, especially to the higher spec variants. The XM, XMA and XM+ trims, will receive the new 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, replacing the older 5.0-inch screen. The new infotainment system now comes with Android Auto compatibility, along with a new 10-speaker JBL system. This is the same infotainment system seen on the recently launched Tata Tiago XZ+ variant.
The higher-spec variants: XT, XTA and XTA 4x4 will further receive a much larger infotainment system. These higher-spec variants will also feature new dual-tone paint schemes. The colours schemes on the Tata Hexa can now be combined with two new roof finishes — Infinity Black and Titanium Grey.
Apart from the dual-tone paint scheme, Tata will also continue to offer the Hexa with a standard paint scheme which includes five exterior colours: Urban Bronze, Arizona Blue, Sky Grey, Tungsten Silver and Pearl White.
Tata Motors has also updated the wheels on the 2019 Hexa. The top-spec variants now come with 19-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels. The base and mid-spec variants, on the other hand, receive 16-inch charcoal grey alloy wheels as standard.
Inside, the 2019 Tata Hexa now features additional chrome surrounds on the AC vents and the infotainment system. The lower part of the steering wheel now features a black finish.
Mechanically, the 2019 Tata Hexa will remain the same. It continues to be powered by a 2.2-litre diesel engine churning out 156bhp and 400Nm of torque. The engine will come mated to either a six-speed manual or automatic gearbox. The base variant will continue to be powered by the same engine, however, it is tuned to produce 150bhp and 320Nm of torque and mated to a standard five-speed manual transmission.
S. N. Barman - Vice President, Sales, Marketing & Customer Support, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors, stated, "In our continuous endeavour to offer our customers with superior driving experience, we are pleased to introduce the new Hexa 2019 edition. Our versatile SUV Hexa has caught the imagination of the country with its distinctive on-road and off-road capabilities and has witnessed strong traction in the market. We are confident that this new edition will help us take forward our brand promise of offering customers aspirational products with the next level of design and technology."
Thoughts On The 2019 Tata Hexa
The Tata Hexa is the flagship seven-seater SUV offering from the Indian car manufacturer. The Tata Hexa will, however, be position below new seven-seater Harrier-based SUV; expected to launch later this year.