- 3 hrs ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 7 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 24 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 2 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- News Yogi govt announces ex gratia of Rs 25 lakh, govt house for Unnao rape victim's family
- Movies Ananya Panday Gets Trolled Over Her Instagram Captions; Funny Memes Land On The Facebook
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Lifestyle People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Tata Motors has launched an electric sunroof as an accessory for the Harrier. The company offers a two year warranty with the product. It may be noted that the Harrier was launched without a sunroof — an accessory that is a rage the country.
*Image Courtesy: Webasto Sunroofs Chandigarh/Facebook
The company announced that the sunroof can be opted for by new buyers, and that existing owners could get the accessory fitted as well. The exact size of this electric sunroof has not been revealed, but the company did say that installing the sunroof would not affect vehicle warranty.
The sunroof will take a week to be fitted onto the Tata Harrier and can be fitted at Tata service centers. The new sunroof is being offered in order to keep up with rivals like the Hyundai Creta, the Kia Seltos, the Jeep Compass, and the MG Hector, all of which sport sunroofs.
Sunroofs are becoming a sought after feature across all segments, from budget and value cars to the largest SUVs. In light of this, Tata Motors decided to offer the sunroof as an accessory. The only other offering that features a sunroof is the Tata Hexa.
Tata Motors has offered the electric sunroof on the Harrier via (TMGA) Tata Motors Genuine Accessories. The Harrier's Electric Sunroof H-300 is manufactured and installed by Webasto, and comes with a two year warranty from the date of installation.
The company feels that the H-300 sunroof offers a fresh air experience and adds brightness to the cabin. The H-300 sunroof features a tinted protective Venus glass that deflects UV radiation and sun rays, regardless of the amount of natural light. They also feel that the new sunroof will be a sought after feature.
Thoughts About The Sunroof Tata Is Offering As An Add-On
We're not entirely sure why Tata decided to showcase an SUV with a sunroof and then retail the SUV without one. Tata has a lot of catching up to do. They're down to 700 units a months in sales since the MG Hector and the Kia Seltos launched. We think that the sunroof they're offering won't make much of a difference, but who knows!