- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 9 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 9 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Tata Motors is set to launch a new version of Harrier soon. The all-black Tata Harrier is likely to be called "Harrier Dark Edition" upon launch. A document was leaked revealing the changes to the new edition ahead of its launch. We expect the Tata Harrier Dark Edition to be launched by this festive season with a slight increase in pricing.
A dealer source, confirms the all-black Harrier will be called the Harrier Dark edition. The changes on the exterior include an all-new colour named Atlas Black, new 17-inch black alloy wheels, grey headlamp bezels, blacked-out door handles and Blackstone front and rear skid plates. It would also feature a special "#Dark" badge on the car. Image courtesy - cartoq
Moving to the interiors, the dashboard is finished in Blackstone Matrix colour, giving it a more premium feel. The seats and door pads are finished in Benecke-Kaliko Blackstone leather. The seats are stitched in grey contrast. Also, the door handles are finished in perforated Blackstone leather.
Apart from these changes, the Harrier Dark Edition will be identical to the standard model. Tata could position the Dark Edition above the newly launched dual-tone version of the Harrier.
Initially, Tata Harrier competed with the likes of Mahindra XUV500 and the Jeep Compass in the segment. However, with the addition of MG Hector and the KIA Seltos, The Harrier Dark Edition would be an update to keep things fresh from the company.
Harrier became the newest SUV from Tata when it was launched earlier this year. The all-new Tata Harrier has attracted a lot of attention on the roads, especially because of its unique design. We expect Tata to further update the Harrier starting with a factory-fitted sunroof and a six-speed automatic transmission.
Tata is also actively testing the 7-seater version of the Harrier renamed "Cassini". The Cassini would feature a BS-VI engine producing 170bhp. Tata Motors is also planning for a market launch of the new Altroz premium hatchback that will take place during the festive season this year.
Thoughts About The Tata Harrier Dark Edition
Tata will be launching the Harrier Dark Edition to keep up with the competition in the segment. The company's flagship SUV has been well received in India. The update will be a part of Tata's strategy to boost their sale this festive season. With all-black interior and exterior, the Harrier Dark Edition will surely be a head-turner.