- 5 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 5 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 6 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- 6 hrs ago Kia Motors To Officially Unveil The Seltos Tomorrow — Ready For A Power Surprise?
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Pant cleared to join India squad at World Cup after Dhawan blow
- News ED arrests two former IL&FS executives in PMLA probe
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- Technology Xiaomi Teases The Launch Of Its Mi Electric Shaver In India – All You Need To Know
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Tata Motors has finally launched the much-awaited Harrier SUV at a starting price of Rs 12.69 lakh ex-showroom for the base XE variant. The figures go just up to Rs 16.25 lakh for the top-spec XZ variant; quite a compelling price tag to say the least.
Now, reports state that the waiting period for the new Harrier can extend up to three months. However, this could depend on the dealership and also the order of the bookings made.
Bookings for the new Tata Harrier were already started back in October 2018 for an amount of Rs 30,000. Since then, many have visited their nearest Tata Motors dealership to confirm their order. Those who had pre-booked the Tata Harrier also got an exclusive experience opportunity during a nation-wide showcase campaign of the SUV.
We have already driven the flagship five-seater SUV from the legendary Indian automotive manufacturer, and needless to say, we were really impressed. The Harrier comes with a lot on the inside and excels at being an ideal vehicle for Indian driving conditions — read our detailed Tata Harrier review to know more.
The Tata Harrier first made its introduction back at Auto Expo 2018 as the H5X concept. It turned a lot of heads at the event and started hitting headlines soon after. The anticipation for its production version started to build rapidly since then and people started to see test mules of the Tata Harrier on public roads; including that of the 7-seater version of the Harrier (Tata H7X).
The Tata Harrier is powered by a 2.0-litre Kryotec diesel engine which makes 138bhp and 350Nm of torque. The engine powers only the front wheels via the six-speed manual transmission, even though its platform is shared with the all-wheel-drive Land Rover Discovery Sport.
The Tata Harrier is not perfect, just like any other vehicle on the road, but it does have some unique bits to stand apart from the rest. You can check out the pros and cons for the Tata Harrier to get the clearer picture.
Thoughts On Tata Harrier's Waiting Period
The new Tata Harrier, with its aggressive pricing and class-leading levels of equipment, will surely make its mark on the premium five-seater SUV market. The waiting period for the Tata Harrier is a bit concerning, but it was the same case for its competitors such as the Jeep Compass and Mahindra XUV 500; during their time of launch.
Do you wish to buy the new Tata Harrier? Let us know in the comment section below!