- 9 min ago MG ZS EV Bookings To Reopen On June 1: Will Be Introduced In Six New Cities
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Global Debut Likely On June 4: Here Are All Details
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 10.79 Lakh
- Movies ISKCON Now Accepts Shemaroo's Apology: We Do Not Believe In Revengeful Acts
- Technology Realme Buds Q To Launch Soon In India: Expected Price
- News COVID-19 tally in Andhra Pradesh at 3,461
- Lifestyle Muscle Cramps: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Sports Cricket West Indies effects 50% cut in salaries, cricket funding
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The Tata H2X concept (internally called the Tata Hornbill) is scheduled to launch after the Tata Motors launches the Altroz and the 7-seater Tata Buzzard SUV. The company announced that they are excited to bring the showstopper at this year's Geneva Motor Show, the sub-compact H2X SUV, to the masses.
The all new Tata Hornbill will feature a striking front fascia that will remind many of the Tata Harrier. This is because of the grille design and the split headlamps. The H2X will feature an aggressive front bumper, design, bulky trapezoidal wheel arches, extra body cladding and straight lines.
The Tata H2X will feature a 2.5-meter long wheelbase, will stand at 1.8-meters at width, and 1.6-meters at height. The much awaited SUV will be based on the in-house developed Advanced Modular Platform (AMP).
The Tata Hornbill is likely to feature a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated three-cylinder petrol engine. We expect the vehicle to feature a five-speed manual, and a five-speed automated manual transmission.
In related news, Tata Motors will introduce an electric variant of the H2X concept. Codenamed the X445, the vehicle is expected to be launched after an electric variant of the Altroz makes it's debut.
Guenter Butschek, CEO and Managing Director, Tata Motors said that the first two offerings on the Alpha architecture would have electric vehicle options. He added that the company has been working on a higher range of 200 to 230km per-charge model.
Tata Motors has already made a statement that they will price all the future electric passenger cars under the Rs 15 lakh mark.
Thoughts About The Confirmed Launch Of Tata H2X (Hornbill)
A lot of folk have been waiting for the H2X to launch since it made headlines after being showcased at the Geneva Auto Expo. We're waiting to see what this compact SUV looks like in the flesh. Stay tuned, we'll keep it coming as soon as we know.