- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Sports I-League 2019-20: Preview: Indian Arrows and Aizawl both look focused in their quest for first win
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019 LIVE: Acid test for Yediyurappa, Cong eyes opportunity
- Technology Here's How To Perform Diagnostics Tests On Your Smartphone
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Tata Motors unveiled the H2X Concept (Hornbill)during March this year at the Geneva Motor Show 2019, and the vehicle has had a fan following ever since. The H2X (Hornbill) is expected to be launched sometime during 2020, and a production ready model is expected to be unveiled at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020.
The all new H2X (Hornbill) is said to be built on Tata's ALFA platform, and is expected to have a long wheelbase. According to the company, the concept version that was unveiled at Geneva, was roughly 75 percent of what the production spec would look like.
The H2X (Hornbill) concept featured at the Geneva Motor Show 2019 was equipped with a split-headlamp design, massive alloy wheels, big wheel archs, and a panoramic sunroof. While we're unsure of the huge alloy wheels, we expect the sunroof to make its way to the production ready models.
The interiors of the all new, soon-to-be unveiled and launched H2X (Hornbill) are expected to be minimalistic. Expectations are that the vehicle will feature a touchscreen infotainment system, a fully digital instrument cluster, and a host of connected technology.
The engine offerings could be restricted to a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine that is BS-VI compliant. This engine, is featured on the current generation Tata Tiago in its BS-IV version. The engine produces 84bhp of peak power and 114Nm of peak torque.
The upcoming Tata H2X or Hornbill is expected to be priced roughly between Rs 4.75 lakh and Rs 5.75 lakh (ex-showroom, India), and will have almost no competition once launched. The H2X (Hornbill) will compete at best with the Maruti Suzuki Ignis, and the Mahindra KUV100.
Thoughts About The H2X (Hornbill) Possibly Being Unveiled At The Delhi Auto Expo 2020
While many are doubtful that the Delhi Auto Expo 2020 may even happen, we're fairly excited to look at the H2X (Hornbill) in the flesh. From what we know, the engine is nothing out of the ordinary, by the H2X will be as gorgeous as can be. Definitely one of the cars to look out for at the Expo come February next year. Kudos to Tata's design team for having put this vehicle together. However, what kinda name is Hornbill?