- 4 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 4 hrs ago Tata Tigor EV Extended Range Variant To be Launched Next Week
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports 10 Lakh Cars From Mundra Port Within Just 10 Years
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors To Launch New Electric Car In India Next Year: Will Debut New 'Ziptron' EV Technology
- Movies Did Alia Bhatt Misbehave With Her Bodyguards? Netizens Call Her Rude & Ask Her To Watch Her Attitude
- Sports Snap judgment: Fan who took selfie with Mbappe fined and banned
- Technology Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design Announced With 5G Support For 2095 Euros
- News PM's US itinerary: Address at UNGA, nearly 20 bilaterals, Houston diaspora event
- Lifestyle 17 Tick-borne Diseases You Should Be Aware Of
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
The Tata Group owned design company Tata Elxsi has announced that it will manufacture and provide its Autosar Adaptive platform to China based Great Wall Motors. The Autosar Adaptive platform will help accelerate the development of connected, autonomous, and driver-less vehicles for the Chinese carmaker.
According to AutoCar Professional, Tata Elxsi licenses modules and the stack for the Classic version 4.3, and also high computing applications such as autonomous driving, V2X, predictive analysis, OTA to OEMs, Tier-1 and Semiconductor companies worldwide.
Zhang Kai, Deputy Chief Engineer, Great Wall Motor said, "Tata Elxsi has been a premium member of the Autosar Consortium since 2008 and provides a comprehensive suite of products and tools for automotive OEMs, suppliers and chip vendors to integrate their Autosar requirements. Also, they will help us with the integration."
Nitin Pai, Senior Vice-President & Global Head Marketing, Tata Elxsi said, "This win gives our Autosar product suite a strong entry into the China market, one of the most advanced automotive markets."
Tata Elxsi is an Indian design company and a part of the Tata Group. It provides design and technology services for product engineering and solutions across industries including broadcast, communications, and automotive. It has various business units like broadcast, transport, communication, industrial design, and medical.
It has design studios, development centers, and offices worldwide. Tata Elxsi is a listed company and headquartered in Bangalore, India. Apart from Bangalore, it also has offices in Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Trivandrum, Kolkata and Chandigarh.
Thoughts About The Tata Elxsi And Great Wall Motors Deal
Nice to hear that Tata's design company will now supply platform components to China; wherein most components are manufactures and imported from there. We wonder if we will get to see some Great Wall Motor' products in the country at some point.