- 2 hrs ago KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours: Prices & Other Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Nexon To Get New Grille Design Soon: Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Bookings & Launch Timeline Revealed: Teaser Video
- 1 day ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Vakeel Saab: Makers Plan To Finish Pawan Kalyan’s Scenes In 30 Days?
- Lifestyle On 2 Years Of Sui Dhaaga, Anushka Sharma’s De-Glam Looks In Printed Sarees That Stole Our Heart
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2020: Discounts Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- News NIA court sentences to life ISIS terrorist in Omar Al-Hindi case
- Finance ITC Trades Higher Even As Maharashtra Bans Sale Of Loose Cigarettes, Beedis
- Sports Ashok Dinda to play for Goa in upcoming domestic season
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
- Education Supreme Court Decision On UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020, Check Latest News
The Tata Group owned design company Tata Elxsi has announced that it will manufacture and provide its Autosar Adaptive platform to China based Great Wall Motors. The Autosar Adaptive platform will help accelerate the development of connected, autonomous, and driver-less vehicles for the Chinese carmaker.
According to AutoCar Professional, Tata Elxsi licenses modules and the stack for the Classic version 4.3, and also high computing applications such as autonomous driving, V2X, predictive analysis, OTA to OEMs, Tier-1 and Semiconductor companies worldwide.
Zhang Kai, Deputy Chief Engineer, Great Wall Motor said, "Tata Elxsi has been a premium member of the Autosar Consortium since 2008 and provides a comprehensive suite of products and tools for automotive OEMs, suppliers and chip vendors to integrate their Autosar requirements. Also, they will help us with the integration."
Nitin Pai, Senior Vice-President & Global Head Marketing, Tata Elxsi said, "This win gives our Autosar product suite a strong entry into the China market, one of the most advanced automotive markets."
Tata Elxsi is an Indian design company and a part of the Tata Group. It provides design and technology services for product engineering and solutions across industries including broadcast, communications, and automotive. It has various business units like broadcast, transport, communication, industrial design, and medical.
It has design studios, development centers, and offices worldwide. Tata Elxsi is a listed company and headquartered in Bangalore, India. Apart from Bangalore, it also has offices in Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Trivandrum, Kolkata and Chandigarh.
Thoughts About The Tata Elxsi And Great Wall Motors Deal
Nice to hear that Tata's design company will now supply platform components to China; wherein most components are manufactures and imported from there. We wonder if we will get to see some Great Wall Motor' products in the country at some point.