- 8 hrs ago BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- 9 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj TVS And Hero MotoCorp Against 100 Percent Electrification
- 10 hrs ago BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- Technology Best 8GB RAM Smartphones To Buy Under Rs. 30,000
- News Despite Modi's scathing remarks, Congress says PM used ‘evading tactics’
- Movies Abhirami Venkatachalam Conveys Her Feelings To Kavin; Shocking Developments In Bigg Boss Tamil 3!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The Tata Group owned design company Tata Elxsi has announced that it will manufacture and provide its Autosar Adaptive platform to China based Great Wall Motors. The Autosar Adaptive platform will help accelerate the development of connected, autonomous, and driver-less vehicles for the Chinese carmaker.
According to AutoCar Professional, Tata Elxsi licenses modules and the stack for the Classic version 4.3, and also high computing applications such as autonomous driving, V2X, predictive analysis, OTA to OEMs, Tier-1 and Semiconductor companies worldwide.
Zhang Kai, Deputy Chief Engineer, Great Wall Motor said, "Tata Elxsi has been a premium member of the Autosar Consortium since 2008 and provides a comprehensive suite of products and tools for automotive OEMs, suppliers and chip vendors to integrate their Autosar requirements. Also, they will help us with the integration."
Nitin Pai, Senior Vice-President & Global Head Marketing, Tata Elxsi said, "This win gives our Autosar product suite a strong entry into the China market, one of the most advanced automotive markets."
Tata Elxsi is an Indian design company and a part of the Tata Group. It provides design and technology services for product engineering and solutions across industries including broadcast, communications, and automotive. It has various business units like broadcast, transport, communication, industrial design, and medical.
It has design studios, development centers, and offices worldwide. Tata Elxsi is a listed company and headquartered in Bangalore, India. Apart from Bangalore, it also has offices in Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Trivandrum, Kolkata and Chandigarh.
Thoughts About The Tata Elxsi And Great Wall Motors Deal
Nice to hear that Tata's design company will now supply platform components to China; wherein most components are manufactures and imported from there. We wonder if we will get to see some Great Wall Motor' products in the country at some point.