- 3 hrs ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 7 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 24 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 2 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- News Yogi govt announces ex gratia of Rs 25 lakh, govt house for Unnao rape victim's family
- Movies Ananya Panday Gets Trolled Over Her Instagram Captions; Funny Memes Land On The Facebook
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Lifestyle People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Tata Altroz has been spotted testing ahead of its launch in India this festive season. The spy pics reveal a production ready model of the company's premium hatchback, as reported by Rushlane.
Tata had first showcased the Altroz at the Auto Expo 2018, then called the 45X. The Altroz will be the company's first model in the premium hatchback segment. The hatchback is based on the company's all-new ALFA architecture.
The Tata Altroz official website currently offers limited information about the company's premium hatchback. The Altroz is based on the company's ‘Impact Design 2.0', and features a bold shoulder line carried across the door panel and tail-lamps. The rear door handles are integrated into the window trim making for a modern look.
The front of the Altroz features a sleek-looking head-lamp cluster flanked on either side of the honeycomb grille. The fog lamps are integrated into the bumper, and are placed right below the head-lamp clusters. We expect the headlight cluster to feature (DRLs) Daytime Running Lights and projector head-lamps.
The rear of the car is expected to feature a dual-tone boot-lid with LED tail-lamps. The spy pics also reveals the four-spoke alloy wheels featured on the Altroz.
The Altroz's interior is expected to feature a touchscreen infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible. Other interior features include adjustable mood lighting across the cabin, a push-start button, and a combination of analog and digital instrument binnacle with a digital tachometer.
The digital display will offer a host of information to the driver including real time fuel efficiency, power, and torque figures. The hatchback will also feature different driving modes for different road conditions.
Speaking of power, the Altroz is likely to be offered with three-engine options, a 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated ‘Revotron' petrol engine producing 85bhp, a 1.2-litre ‘Revotron' turbo-petrol engine churning out 102bhp, and a 1.5-litre turbo diesel engine producing out 90bhp.
All the engines will come mated to a five-speed manual transmission as standard. Tata will most likely offer automatic transmissions as well.
The Altroz, when launched will rival the Hyundai Elite i20, the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, the Toyota Glanza, and the Honda Jazz. With its futuristic design the premium-hatchback is sure to stand apart in the segment.
Thoughts About The New Tata Altroz
Tata is arriving late to the premium hatchback segment that is currently ruled by the Hyundai Elite i20. However, the fresh design and Tata's new-found interior design might make a difference. We think it is will get buyers lined up. As always, pricing plays the biggest role in the Indian consumers mind. We hope Tata prices the all-new premium Altroz hatchback competitively.