- 22 hrs ago Kia Carnival Review (First Drive): Extravagant On Space, Feature-Loaded And BSVI-Compliant
- 1 day ago MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- 1 day ago Amazon Introduces Three And Four Wheeler EVs For Product Delivery
- 1 day ago Hyundai Aura Launched Starting At Rs 5.80 Lakh: Bookings Open At Rs 10,000
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Chennaiyin FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- News Left-wing students protest outside Victoria Memorial as BJP MP addresses at Kolkata Literary meet
- Lifestyle 11 Health Benefits Of Doing Pushups Daily
- Movies Kiccha Sudeep Wraps Up The Shoot Of Kotigobba 3; The Movie Is All Set For A Summer 2020 Release
- Technology Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 Hands-On: 14" Portable Gaming Laptop With AMD’s Latest Ryzen 4000 Series CPU
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The Tata Altroz has been spotted testing again. Spy pics take by Zigwheels reveal a heavily camouflaged hatchback that does not reveal much about the vehicle but we are aware of what the vehicle will look.
Tata Motors showcased the car at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year, and multiple vehicles have been spotted while testing across the country. The car in question is possibly going through its final set of testing and calibration ahead of its launch in India.
The near production-spec Altroz in the spy images looks exactly like that model that was showcased by Tata Motors at Geneva. The all-new hatchback features a shark nose like front end, a raked honeycomb mesh grille, and a sleek set of headlamps.
The bumper of the Tata Altroz houses the fog lamps, and lower line and the rear end feature a blacked out section that adds more oomph and character. The Altroz is a sporty looking hatchback that features Tata's Impact 2.0 Design. The front doors open up to a 90-degree angle.
Spy pics from before have revealed that the Tata Altroz will feature a premium looking interior finished in grey and black with elements, and will feature elements like a floating infotainment screen, ambient lighting, and climate control.
The soon-to-be launched Altroz will feature a digital instrument cluster, a digital multi-info display, cruise control, and automatic headlamps. Expected safety features are dual airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors with a camera, a high-speed alert system, and a seat belt warning system.
The Tata Altroz is expected to be made available in three BS-VI compliant engine options. Petrol options include a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated unit sourced from the Tiago, and a 1.2-litre turbo-petrol unit sourced from the Nexon.
The 1.2-litre naturally aspirated unit produces 83bhp of power and 114Nm of torque, and the 1.2-litre turbo-petrol unit produces about 98bhp of power and 140Nm of torque. A 1.5-litre diesel engine is expected to be on offer.
Transmission options will include a five-speed manual, and an AMT for the 1.2-litre naturally aspirated engine, a six-speed manual and an AMT for the 1.2-litre petrol and the 1.5-litre diesel models.
Tata Motors is also developing an electric variant for the Altroz. This electric vehicle will feature the same ZIPTRON powertrain that will be available on the Nexon EV that is scheduled to launch on 16 December.
Thoughts About The Spy Pic Of The Tata Altroz
While the spy pics do not reveal much, we are certain of the fact that this will one of Tata's better cars. There are high levels of competition in the premium hatchback segment, and the company will leave no stone un-turned.