- 12 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In May 2020: Auto Industry Witnesses Major Reshuffling Post Lockdown
- 12 hrs ago Honda City & Amaze Discounts, Exchange Bonuses & Other Benefits In June 2020
- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 Models Arrives At Dealerships: Deliveries To Begin Soon
- 13 hrs ago MG Hector Plus Spied Testing In India Ahead Of India Launch Soon: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance International Air Travel Once Situation Normalizes: Civil Aviation Minister
- News 'Grieved and shocked': Ratan Tata shares moving post on pregnant elephant killed in Kerala
- Movies Paatal Lok Producer Anushka Sharma Says She Has Always Chased Unique Stories
- Sports Muhammad Ali: The night 'The Greatest' shuffled towards perfection
- Technology Reliance Jio Might Get Rs. 7, 536 Crore Investment Soon: Report
- Lifestyle What Are The Potential Warning Signs of Stomach Cancer?
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Tata Motors Altroz has been spied several times being tested on the Indian roads ahead of its launch somewhere during this festive season. The test cars are production-ready and GaadiWaadi has shared a new set of images, which reveal some of the exterior and interior details of the car.
The Altroz will be placed above the Tiago in the portfolio. It will go on sale ahead of the seven-seater SUV codenamed - 'Buzzard' and the H2X micro SUV. The Altroz will be the first product based on the ALFA (Agile Light Flexible Advanced) platform.
The car sits low on the ground, thanks to the heavily raked windshield and the front fascia dipping downwards. The Altroz will feature a pair of sleek projector headlamps and the slim grille will feature a small black hexagonal mesh pattern.
The LED DRLs are not integrated into the headlight cluster but, are positioned within the fog lamp housing which is on the bumper. As per the images the test car gets good looking alloys. Other styling details include front bumper with twin horizontal slats, blacked-out B-pillars, door handles mounted on the C-pillars, high mounted stop lamp and integrated roof spoiler.
Coming to the rear, the car gets sleek-looking LED tail lamps. Also, the Altroz is the second product based on the Impact Design 2.0 design philosophy after the Harrier. The car will be offered in multiple paint schemes with metallic and dual-tone finishes.
On the inside, the car will get a touchscreen infotainment system which will have Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity. It also features a layered dashboard and a flat-bottom steering wheel. The black cabin will get some silver garnishing to enhances the premium nature of the Altroz. The instrument cluster has coloured MID in the middle flanked by large-sized speedometer and tachometer.
The Altroz will be available in three engine options - a 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated Revotron petrol engine motor producing 85bhp, a 1.2-litre Revotron turbo petrol engine churning out 102bhp and a 1.5-litre turbo diesel unit pumping out 90bhp. All the variants will be mated to a five-speed manual transmission and an AMT option will also be available.
Thoughts On The Tata Altroz
The Tata Tiago and the Nexon were a complete hit for the company, these cars were safe and had some really good features. Now, with the Altroz coming with so many features, the company's sales might just boost up even more.