- 34 min ago New Maruti Suzuki XL6 MPV Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 9.79 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 9.79 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Revealed With Seats Finished In Benecke-Kaliko Blackstone Leather.
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 5-Year/1-Lakh Warranty Scheme Announced For Select Diesel Models
- News ‘Bikini airline’ VietJet kicks off Delhi to Vietnam, with tickets starting Rs 9; Check details
- Lifestyle Tamannaah Bhatia's Elaborate Anarkali Is What Will Up Your Festive Wardrobe
- Finance RIL, Medanta, Policybazaar, Curefit, Among Cos To Invest In Jammu & Kashmir
- Education KMAT Result 2019 Released: Explore What After Result
- Movies Saaho Celebrations Begin: Fans Place 70-Feet Cutout Of Prabhas In An Event
- Sports UFC returns to Boston with Light Heavyweight thriller
- Technology Realme 5 Pro Vs Redmi Note 7 Pro – Which Mid-Range Phone Wins The Race?
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Tata Motors Altroz has been spied several times being tested on the Indian roads ahead of its launch somewhere during this festive season. The test cars are production-ready and GaadiWaadi has shared a new set of images, which reveal some of the exterior and interior details of the car.
The Altroz will be placed above the Tiago in the portfolio. It will go on sale ahead of the seven-seater SUV codenamed - 'Buzzard' and the H2X micro SUV. The Altroz will be the first product based on the ALFA (Agile Light Flexible Advanced) platform.
The car sits low on the ground, thanks to the heavily raked windshield and the front fascia dipping downwards. The Altroz will feature a pair of sleek projector headlamps and the slim grille will feature a small black hexagonal mesh pattern.
The LED DRLs are not integrated into the headlight cluster but, are positioned within the fog lamp housing which is on the bumper. As per the images the test car gets good looking alloys. Other styling details include front bumper with twin horizontal slats, blacked-out B-pillars, door handles mounted on the C-pillars, high mounted stop lamp and integrated roof spoiler.
Coming to the rear, the car gets sleek-looking LED tail lamps. Also, the Altroz is the second product based on the Impact Design 2.0 design philosophy after the Harrier. The car will be offered in multiple paint schemes with metallic and dual-tone finishes.
On the inside, the car will get a touchscreen infotainment system which will have Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity. It also features a layered dashboard and a flat-bottom steering wheel. The black cabin will get some silver garnishing to enhances the premium nature of the Altroz. The instrument cluster has coloured MID in the middle flanked by large-sized speedometer and tachometer.
The Altroz will be available in three engine options - a 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated Revotron petrol engine motor producing 85bhp, a 1.2-litre Revotron turbo petrol engine churning out 102bhp and a 1.5-litre turbo diesel unit pumping out 90bhp. All the variants will be mated to a five-speed manual transmission and an AMT option will also be available.
Thoughts On The Tata Altroz
The Tata Tiago and the Nexon were a complete hit for the company, these cars were safe and had some really good features. Now, with the Altroz coming with so many features, the company's sales might just boost up even more.